Unlimited access >

Tom and Milo are franchising: the Taco Truck thread

Haha! They are too cute!

I love all these cardboard scratchers.

4 Likes

Well sure - he has to rest up to make sure he has enough energy to serve all those customers! Mr. Yankee seems like a responsible business owner to me! Plus I adore the little white chin on tabbies :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe it’s the off-season for tacos and Pesky needs an ice cream truck for the summer. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I’m thinking he ran out of fish to make more tacos. Hmm. What could have possibly happened to it?:thinking:

7 Likes

Supply chain issues with his wild caught tuna…or so I am told :roll_eyes: :laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl: That’s his story and he’s sticking to it.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness…I need another cat now.

5 Likes

Where do I get one!? My Dorian cat would love a taco truck​:flushed::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am guffawing at this thread!
Thank you D-Y and BatCoach for your clever wit and great fun!

3 Likes

Target! I think the group has found that the “boots and barkley” brand is a little more durable?

A quick peruse if the site: donut shop or ice cream truck? :doughnut::icecream:

3 Likes

You 100% do!

2 Likes

Ice cream truck looks ‘cuter’ to me. But I think the donut shop is bigger - something to keep in mind if you have a chonky boi like I do !
Milo is so chonky his little sister loves to sleep in his arm pit / soft soft chest floof.

image|666x500

10 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Unfortunately milo had a few too many “Tuna-Tinis” and pulled a Ron Burgandy at the TV station. He was released from his whisker vision contract. Through some old connections (ok me) he got the seed money to open a brick & mortar diner!

Gemma was NOT hired on. She’s too much of a diva princess to take orders, and her torbie-tude really effected her customer service. She drops in for milkshakes and :fish: sandwiches.

19 Likes

Pulled a Ron Burgundy! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep. Made a darn fool of himself, then tried to bury his sorrows in a bottle of milk. Now he’s gotta man the grill and sling sandwiches to pay the bills.

16 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This is the absolute best @BatCoach!!! Made my weekend!!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like