Unlimited access >

Tom and Milo are franchising: the Taco Truck thread

yes - must post pics!!

Milo is back to slinging’ tacos and now his intern has grown up into a full-time employee!

15 Likes

Pesky! is that the cat’s name!? I love it!

1 Like

Yes, he called Pesky. He is also…Pesky. He came with the rental as the resident barn cat. He played the long con and and after 10 years is now a half cat (half mine/half landlords, half barn cat/half house cat). All he cares about is his wet food once a day, self serve dry food outside and his taco truck.

WHICH got a few upgrades this weekend. We opened up his side window and added some curtains in the back. We had to do some repairs on the awning anyway.

12 Likes

the Taco truck is SO cute! I just don’t have room for one. But mine aren’t really into toys and-gasp-not even really into boxes! They liked the new cactus tree to scratch. Dickens NEVER avails himself of the furniture. he must scratch outside. Bug never did till I got the new sofa. Now he just can’t resist. Now add a little nip and the cactus is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

5 Likes

OMG these upgrades are genius. I’ve had to reinforce the awning several times but it never occurred to me to cut & open the side!

2 Likes

We had to move the brace I added, but works.

We added the curtains because he loves to get “in” things.

I have a gym bag that a special compartment on the side for stinky gym shoes/clothes. He loves to push the extra materials aside and climb inside when it is empty. So we thought he would like pushing past the curtains.

4 Likes

Not a taco truck but I saw this on Chewy and it’s cute too.

3 Likes

Target has these!

9 Likes

Tom had those tacos and really likes them. They have a bit of crunch/crinkle.

He unfortunately has mostly lost interest in the taco truck business, though he uses it as a perch to look outside. His latest activity is stealing blueberries and sea shells. Perhaps a summer business incorporating fruit and beachy knickknacks?

9 Likes

A small dose of catnip seems to have re-ignited Pesky’s entrepreneur interests.

@ravenclaw I have to go find those taco toys!

11 Likes

@Displaced_Yankee

Love it!! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well milo decided that mobile food service simply wasn’t for him. His Franchise of Gatos Tacos has effectively shuttered. I blame his poor work ethic and neglect of basic truck upkeep.

The good news is that milo had found a new career in …… SHOWBIZ! Milo and Gemma are the newest anchors at kitty-vision. Although maybe I need to upgrade to the XL TV set.

19 Likes

You just need to video him from his good side. His slimmer side. TV magic.

2 Likes

I love these pictures! Although I have to wonder how many younger shoppers can id the rabbit ears! Lol!

4 Likes

Our newly weaned kittens have a van camper thing. I have to give them a serious talk and warn them that if they don’t make good choices they’ll end up “living in a van down by the river”.

12 Likes

But do they have an Instagram for their cross country “van life” trip? :joy:

7 Likes

Maybe Ron Tom’s Surf Shop? He could sell blueberry muffins and T-shirts.

7 Likes

Small wonder the taco truck isn’t turning a profit. Sleeping on the job!

Mr. Yankee says it is his pre-lunch rush nap. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Looks like this taco truck needs to be on one of those “help me with my failing restaurant” shows. Lol!

8 Likes