Unlimited access >

Too old to get a puppy? update #44 Puppy has been sold

Remember, don’t forget in all the excitement to take some pics at the breeder’s ~ I’ve always regretted not getting more of those very first pics !

Safe travels ~ Jingles & AO !

1 Like

I am not very good with the cell phone but I’ll try.

2 Likes

Rugby. Because they look like a warm and cosy shag rug. And they play.

5 Likes

Wishing you a safe trip. Try not to overthink this, and just enjoy.

4 Likes

[quote=“Cat_Tap, post:60, topic:783450”] I
was terribly depressed yesterday. Even CBD oil and Happy Light didn’t help. Feeling much more positive today.
[/quote]

I get that way. I’m glad you feel much better now. Wishing you good sleep and sweet dreams tonight! And puppy too – what a happy surprise he has in store!

2 Likes

an idea - hand your cell phone to the breeder and have her/ him snap some shots of you meeting your puppy ~ just to have forever ~

then when you two get “home” you’ll have time to snap a pic for Coth-ers

5 Likes

That’s a good idea. I have NO photos from picking up my latest puppy; I flew home with him solo and I was too afraid something was going to happen on the trip to take any photos! He’s fine, of course, and 5 months old now!

3 Likes

Puppy day! Drive safe, and enjoy meeting your new partner in crime!

7 Likes

Clear your thoughts ~ Canter on !

He’s waiting for you !

7 Likes

I think he will be good for you. Puppies are so busy, active and overall time consuming you won’t have time or energy to be depressed.

I like the name Baxter :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Trying to post pictures but can’t seem to be able to. Anyway we made it. He is beautiful and took to me right away. He was quiet on the trip but piddled. I guess that is to be expected. He has been exploring the house but has finally settled here beside me and is having a nap. He has met the cats and he is not particularly interested.

I was going to name him Gideon but he already has the name of Colton in his registration so I will stick with that as he seems to know it. He was quite a bargain to boot. Has had all is shots, registration, micro chip and puppy health insurance.

Will visit my vet next week just for a health visit and fecal test.

If I manage I will post pictures.

26 Likes

Colton, first day March 21, 2023 001 Colton, first day March 21, 2023 002 Colton, first day March 21, 2023 003 Colton, first day March 21, 2023 004

63 Likes

I finally managed but there was so much trial and error involved I won’t remember how to do it again.

5 Likes

Floof squeeeeee!!! Welcome to COTH, Colton!

12 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwe I am overwhelmed by his sweet old man yet still a puppy face. Swoon! I luff him. :heart:

9 Likes

I think Colton suits him.

6 Likes

He looks like a teddy bear / ewok and I LOVE HIM!!!

Welcome to CoTH Colton :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you for sharing him with us @Cat_Tap. :blush:

6 Likes

Oh what a cute floof of a face! Congrats on your new friend!

5 Likes

Gotcha Day! I waited until after work to check this thread. I am so happy for you. He is ADORABLE!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new member of the family! Adorable!

5 Likes