Tye dye equines

[QUOTE=mbm;6518662]
i think folks forget that for the average horse person a “warmblood” is when you cross a draft with something else…

I am not defending anyone on this thread - but i think you folks are once again, going overboard… people change the names of horses ALL THE TIME.

and anyone with any kind of educated sense would know that stallion in question is NO european WB.

and as for the little barb that it is impossible for a drafty to do 4th level … i suggest you do some research ;)[/QUOTE]

Sporthorsesrus created a false pedigree and stood this horse at stud!!! :mad: Change of name is hardly the issue here!

She only removed the advert for the horse at stud including his fictitious pedigree when she was discovered by the people on this thread.

No big deal to you, if you pay for breeding to a stallion who’s pedigree is fraudulent? I think you are a minority of one, in that case.

1 Like

[QUOTE=mbm;6518662]
i think folks forget that for the average horse person a “warmblood” is when you cross a draft with something else…

I am not defending anyone on this thread - but i think you folks are once again, going overboard… people change the names of horses ALL THE TIME.

and anyone with any kind of educated sense would know that stallion in question is NO european WB.

and as for the little barb that it is impossible for a drafty to do 4th level … i suggest you do some research ;)[/QUOTE]

BS
You don’t charge 6k in utero for a draft cross. One that you say you can register with a Warmblood registry because the sire is a Canadian Warmblood. Give me a break. The term warmbood is no longer used in that context. Not with the prevalence of Warmblood’s in NA. Therorectically, just about any horse could be called a warmblood, including a purbred quarter horse, but no one does. Not unless they are trying to misrepresent the product. It is called a grade.

mbm didn’t read the thread.

1 Like

So funny story we almost bought a horse from this woman… But after seeing some falsified documents that she emailed me herself I backed out of the deal! This woman is nothing if not a liar and neglectful of her horses! She tried to convince me for almost a month to buy this horse and thankfully we are not beginners like she seemed to think and did our homework. It will be a good day for all of her animals if Idaho animal control will seize them and actually feed them.

Tye Dye Equines COTH statement:

https://sites.google.com/site/tyedyeequines/coth-statement

Really? She is full of crap! She falsified a race report on one of those TB mares, I have it in my email. Anyone who has half a brain can google a thoroughbred’s race report and find out the truth. She also lied about her age. The mare was supposedly in foal to a “warmblood of color” but when I watched the video he was so drafty it was unreal. She then sent me an email explainging that the breeder she biught him from lied about his pedigree and told her he was RPSI. The mare herself… The photos I received of her were disgusting! She was filthy and all of her ribs were showing. When I asked about her weight I got some song and dance about the angle of the photos. She admitted that her feet hadn’t been done in over 5 or 6 months. It was sad, the mare was cute but there was no way I was paying the amount of money she wanted for a sack of bones. The video of her riding was atrocious. Yanking on the poor horses mouth over the fence, elbows all over the place and no style what so ever. All I can say is that I hope she gets rid of all her animals. They deserve better.

Tye Dye had a Dreamhorse ad out a few weeks ago looking for a mare of JB’s who has since been sold to the people in MO. I answered the ad not knowing who it was that was looking but knowing the mare had been sold to the people in MO. See this post. I think the people in MO need to be warned about Tye Dye.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6511285&postcount=587

Still smells funny.

http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-638170

WOW she is going to produce a modern foal by that clunk. HHAAAH ( Clyde) For what it is worth this is not Tye Dye but Sporthorses R Us (one who bought clunky Overo buck stallion from Tye and then advertised him as a Polish import and changed his name and reg number

Claudia
Spokane, Washington 99223
Breed:Clydesdale
Sex:Mare
Color:Bay
Birth Date:Mar 10, 2002
Height:17.0 hh
Weight:1600.0 lbs
Registry:NA
Reg. #:not registered
In Foal:Yes
Markings: big blaze sabino markings
Additional Comments:
Stunning sweet mare, she is confirmed in foal to AWS /RPSI buckskin warmblood stallion for a 3-20-13 foal. This mare is a proven producer of modern type fancy sporthorse foals. She produces a lot of leg, a long refined neck and a very pretty head on her babies. Very easy to get in foal with AI or LC. She is good to handle. Stallion has a successful show record through 3rd level and is 16 hands. He is homozygous for black and cannot produce a chestnut foal. He also carries the overo gene. The foal will be register able in several warmblood registries

Here isanother of the 3rd level baby daddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2xD5YmjPE&feature=channel&list=UL

[QUOTE=Nootka;6654883]
WOW she is going to produce a modern foal by that clunk. HHAAAH ( Clyde) For what it is worth this is not Tye Dye but Sporthorses R Us (one who bought clunky Overo buck stallion from Tye and then advertised him as a Polish import and changed his name and reg number

Here isanother of the 3rd level baby daddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2xD5YmjPE&feature=channel&list=UL[/QUOTE]

Oh, my… Granted, I am not an expert, neither am I an idiot however, and bless his heart, he isn’t much of a dressage horse is he?

[QUOTE=skydy;6655009]
Oh, my… Granted, I am not an expert, neither am I an idiot however, and bless his heart, he isn’t much of a dressage horse is he?[/QUOTE]

And the video is of First Level, Test 1…

ETA: and his Centerline scores show only First-1 and 2nd-1 scores…

In the very first video I posted in the quote I don’t understand why you would ride in draw reins for a clinic. Huh?

Ah this has been an entertaining thread. I found it because there is a thin grey TB mare supposedly in foal to the buckskin draft cross, advertised as a polish WB. The ad was still viable this morning. Someone really needs to upgrade the mare as she looks decent-ish.
http://pullman.craigslist.org/grd/3386312032.html

WTF? She looks horrible. She does need an upgrade.

It REALLY Chafes my a$$ that he is still advertised as a Polish WB. Maybe the mare owner doesn’t know better but that SO should be hung. Not only because of the wrong breed but the fact she stole some other horse’s pedigree :frowning:

The number in the ad isn’t the same that the SO advertises by.

Nothing like a long thread to make my morning a bit more… interesting. :wink:

As is proven time and time again: COTHers don’t suffer fools lightly. :winkgrin:

I even emailed the person with this mare that is for sale. I told her I wasn’t trying to be rude but I wanted her to be aware that he is NOT a Polish WB.

Her reply:
“Just thought I’d let you know if you do a google search of Polish warmblood images. This stallion is listed on the top of page 7. Polish warmblood/RPSI”

Does she mean think that if it came up on a google search it must be true? Any way I wrote her back:

"Hmm I didn’t see him. I am familiar with this stallion and he is falsely advertised. Sporthorses R Us had him on her site as a Polish WB with a pedigree. It was stolen from a true Polish WB gelding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jd4i6eMiHw

She had him advertised as “Wolny Mischiel”.

Pedigree below:

Lolek
Wotum
Werona

Wolny Mischiel

Arlin
Wendeta
Warmia

He is recorded in RPSI book II and is not approved for breeding. That pedigree belongs to a European horse - NOT “Wolny Mischiel” - who is a draft cross from Canada - And doesn’t appear to have a valid pedigree available anywhere. "

[QUOTE=oldernewbie;6655101]
And the video is of First Level, Test 1…

ETA: and his Centerline scores show only First-1 and 2nd-1 scores…[/QUOTE]

Yes, and as I recall he “won” both clasess - because there were only two entries in each. A “champion”!

[QUOTE=Nootka;6668723]
Her reply:
“Just thought I’d let you know if you do a google search of Polish warmblood images. This stallion is listed on the top of page 7. Polish warmblood/RPSI”

Does she mean think that if it came up on a google search it must be true? [/QUOTE]

LOL!!

They can’t put anything on the internet that isn’t true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Google images search result is linked to this site where the alleged Wolny Mysliciel is half way down the page.
http://umequestrianteam.weebly.com/2012-stallion-lineup.html

[QUOTE=Nootka;6668723]
I even emailed the person with this mare that is for sale. I told her I wasn’t trying to be rude but I wanted her to be aware that he is NOT a Polish WB.

Her reply:

Does she mean think that if it came up on a google search it must be true? Any way I wrote her back:

"Hmm I didn’t see him. I am familiar with this stallion and he is falsely advertised. Sporthorses R Us had him on her site as a Polish WB with a pedigree. It was stolen from a true Polish WB gelding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jd4i6eMiHw

She had him advertised as “Wolny Mischiel”.

Pedigree below:

Lolek
Wotum
Werona

Wolny Mischiel

Arlin
Wendeta
Warmia

He is recorded in RPSI book II and is not approved for breeding. That pedigree belongs to a European horse - NOT “Wolny Mischiel” - who is a draft cross from Canada - And doesn’t appear to have a valid pedigree available anywhere. "[/QUOTE]

Ok and?

It still doesn’t make him a Polish WB or a majickly approved for breeding RPSI Book I stallion. They donated a breeding and the information is still false.

This link was actually posted earlier in this thread. We have already seen it.

This young recently discovered stallion may prove to be the cross we have all been looking for. He brings new, OLD bloodlines here the the U.S. Lance cannot sire a red foal he carries a black gene, a creme gene and is also roan! With only 30 days under saddle he won at his very first dressage show. His work ethic, and ridability are incredible. He is a heavier type, and makes the perfect cross on TB and light warmblood mares.

I would like to know what OLD bloodlines he is bring to the US (from Canada because he isn’t imported from Poland). He won his first dressage show with only two entries… YAY for him.

Now he is a Homozyo buckskin and can’t sire a chestnut foal. WRONG. This would make him a smokey black. His is not smokey black…