Tye dye equines

I agree, why lie about the lineage when he’s a nice horse on his own?

OK ladies I am here and am willing to take my punishment for what I did . I bought that horse from TDE. As you all can see there are several conflicting stories and Reg?s I changed his name hoping he would never again be connected with Freelance the Canadian WB, and Tye Dye Equines. I knew this would all start as soon as I saw that original picture of that poor baby in the barb wire paddock. So I removed him from my own site. He is currently a very solid 4th level, and is showing so much ability for the upper levels, he is a special horse. I hope he has a Cinderella story to tell someday. I am sorry for any misrepresentation on my part. And I am in no way connected to TDE

Did the lawyer you contacted to sue us all write that for you? Regardless, I am glad you took my advice and stopped digging.

Um, wow. Changing his name is nothing, really, but admitting that you falsified a pedigree? On a stallion? That’s a huge problem, and not something that’s just going to go away with “ooops, my bad.”

And very solid fourth level? Impressive, since he looks to have only shown once, at 1st and 2nd level, in May of this year… :rolleyes:

1 Like

[QUOTE=sporthorsesRus;6476247]
OK ladies I am here and am willing to take my punishment for what I did . I bought that horse from TDE. As you all can see there are several conflicting stories and Reg?s I changed his name hoping he would never again be connected with Freelance the Canadian WB, and Tye Dye Equines. I knew this would all start as soon as I saw that original picture of that poor baby in the barb wire paddock. So I removed him from my own site. He is currently a very solid 4th level, and is showing so much ability for the upper levels, he is a special horse. I hope he has a Cinderella story to tell someday. I am sorry for any misrepresentation on my part. And I am in no way connected to TDE[/QUOTE]

A little birdie told me to quote this in case the house guests sober up.

1 Like

You could have changed his name (is this horse even registered anywhere?) and not said that he was an imported polish warmblood – and in the RSPI Stud book – you could have just called him what he was, a draft cross.

Where is the fun in that?

Just in case

[QUOTE=sporthorsesRus;6475820]
This is to inform the persons making slanderous remarks on here pertaining to Tye Dye Equines and SRU. The content of these posts will not be tolerated and legal action is being pursued. If the negative comments are not removed the parties involved will be contacted by a private attorney and charges will be filed. I have never before seen such distasteful content posted about individuals without and legal documentation.

.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=sporthorsesRus;6476247]
OK ladies I am here and am willing to take my punishment for what I did . I bought that horse from TDE. As you all can see there are several conflicting stories and Reg?s I changed his name hoping he would never again be connected with Freelance the Canadian WB, and Tye Dye Equines. I knew this would all start as soon as I saw that original picture of that poor baby in the barb wire paddock. So I removed him from my own site. He is currently a very solid 4th level, and is showing so much ability for the upper levels, he is a special horse. I hope he has a Cinderella story to tell someday. I am sorry for any misrepresentation on my part. And I am in no way connected to TDE[/QUOTE]

What do you think you were going to gain from lying about his pedigree? He’s a cute horse - so he’s just a draft cross. What’s the shame in that?

[QUOTE=hundredacres;6476292]
What do you think you were going to gain from lying about his pedigree? He’s a cute horse - so he’s just a draft cross. What’s the shame in that?[/QUOTE]

Got to Gain?

Hum… what do you think would be a more desirable / higher value stallion. An Imported, pedigreed, European Warmblood or a Draft Cross - bred at a large scale Canandian farm?

There are eaiser ways to distance the horse from his previous owner - than making up pedigrees and stallion approvals.

See – it doesn’t make sense. People know their breeds and pedigree’s (I’m not a WB person and even I knew this was not a “WB”)…it was only a matter of time. I guess my question should be, why did she think no one would figure it out?

Pathological liar?

Sad.

When did you buy the horse?

Because he was in the 2012 stallion service auction for the University of Montana as a Polish warmblood/RPSI. Was that TDE, then?

I am confused as to the timeline. Oh well, since you are never going to misrepresent him again, you might want to tell Twin Valley Ranch one of their horses is going 4th level, they might like to know that.

In addition, the fact that the line of Quince Cody Jr. can sire a 4th level horse is also something sporthorse breeders might want to know. That’s pretty impressive for an APHA stallion and a draft mare (who is one big momma, from the looks of her), at least to me. I also suspect that the lying may have gone far, far back since I think Quincy from Twin Valley Ranch, not Quince Cody Jr. was probably his sire, which is where he would get the color and the roaning. That’s just a guess, though. TVF certainly bred at least one other mare to Quince Cody Jr., they could have bred Frosty to him, too.

Good luck with him.

SporthorsesRUs, you are ridiculous.

[QUOTE=Kwill;6476466]
When did you buy the horse?

Because he was in the 2012 stallion service auction for the University of Montana as a Polish warmblood/RPSI. Was that TDE, then?

I am confused as to the timeline[/QUOTE]

The way I understand it – Tye Dye owned this stallion first – and called him a draft cross (no lie there!) Sport Horses R Us purchased the horse from Tye Dye – but wanted to distance herself, and the horse from Tye Dye – so she changed the name, changed the breed, and stole a pedigree.

You see, poor Sport Horses R Us didn’t want to be associated with the back yard breeder who keeps her horses thin and behind barbed wire (Tye Dye) – so she made up this grandiose lie – yeah, that is, that is why she lied. Not because an Imported Polish Warmblood would be worth more – but to distance the horse from Tye Dye

Make sense doesn’t it :rolleyes:

I would also think the BREEDERS of this stallion would like to get a bit of credit!

1 Like

I would be interested to know how many, if any, mare owners paid a stud fee for the buckskin overo RPSI Polish WB Stallion, and what they have to say if (when) they discover he’s just a draft cross whose offspring can’t be registered CWB, RPSI, or Polish.

[QUOTE=Heinz 57;6476531]
I would be interested to know how many, if any, mare owners paid a stud fee for the buckskin overo RPSI Polish WB Stallion, and what they have to say if (when) they discover he’s just a draft cross whose offspring can’t be registered CWB, RPSI, or Polish.[/QUOTE]

A Buckskin Overo RPSI Polish WB Stallion who is also at 4th level :wink:

[QUOTE=GraceLikeRain;6476544]
A Buckskin Overo RPSI Polish WB Stallion who is also at 4th level ;)[/QUOTE]

Of Parelli games…

1 Like

[QUOTE=Kwill;6476143]
Hard to edit other people’s websites, unfortunately:

From the University of Montana 2012 Stallion auction fundraising lineup:

http://umequestrianteam.weebly.com/2012-stallion-lineup.html

No pedigree listed.[/QUOTE]

Wolny Mysliciel
2005 16hh buckskin roan Polish warmblood/RPSI stallion
Shipped semen available.
This young recently discovered stallion may prove to be the cross we have all been looking for. He brings new, OLD bloodlines here the the U.S. Lance cannot sire a red foal he carries a black gene, a creme gene and is also roan! With only 30 days under saddle he won at his very first dressage show. His work ethic, and ridability are incredible. He is a heavier type, and makes the perfect cross on TB and light warmblood mares.
Generously donated by Allie Vetch.

Arthur and I are both home with the flu, which we picked up weekend (where we had a teeny bit of success with Sandro D). We happened across this thread… here is a photo from the U of Montana website that Kwill is referring to… and the verbiage… just in case it disappears. I can see where some people would be a bit miffed, including possibly the fine folks at the University of Montana.

2699778.jpg