Unlimited access >

Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Thanks. In NC I’m thinking its possible that there were barns specializing in other disciplines like western or whatever who wouldn’t necessarily know of her.

4 Likes

She still has a horse (older) at a huge farm near the home she rented. It is a family facility specializing in English & Western. They stay full with a long wait list.

3 Likes

On another note, it is gorgeous in NW NC today! I’ve already cleaned 9 stalls, removed 7 blankets, prepared the mash for equine dinner, mowed the grass at the house and cleared the garden! Productive, happy day!

15 Likes

Idle curiosity while I wait for the electrician…

Does anyone know who owns that house in NC? Or know how she managed to pay a year’s rent in advance? (Daddy’s money? Inheritance? Money earned from gainful employment?)

Apparently the owner decided to sell it over the summer. It was sold in August of this year.

1 Like

Ok let’s review…you wrote I seem averse to people posting anything not 100% pro LK.

In my post I wrote “go ahead and hate LK. Feel free to tell the world.” How does that make me averse to people posting things that are averse to LK? Clearly, you missed my point…or ignored it.

Eggbutt asked, if these attorneys are spewing lies why haven’t they been disbarred. I responded that under the law there is extensive privilege extended to attorneys for protection against libel and defamation suits. And your response to my explanation is that I am like LK and obsessed with the words libel and defamation. Are you serious? I was responding to Eggbutt’s query.

Two things are certain.

1. As I’ve noted before…you are clueless about the law…despite shouting out your “credentials” at every opportunity.

2. You will be unable to cite anything I’ve said that is wrong or untrue.

Take this as an article of faith…I know more about the facts of this case than than LK, RG, MB, MHG, Chris Schellhorn, Chris Deininger and Ed Bilinkas. I know EVERYTHING.

So, as they say, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts. That’s not saying I’m unwilling to debate supposed facts with any of you. I am happy to do that.

I’m just saying I have a big head start.

2 Likes

Why would she need to pay a year in advance? Why couldn’t she continue to pay her rent on the first of every month even when she was away in NJ?

1 Like

No, I didn’t.

Here is my post:
“It must be another lie from the defense attorneys that she is banned from the family home. So many lies in their filings one would think they’d all be disbarred.”

Please read and interpret correctly.

7 Likes

Interesting.

8 Likes

:rofl:
(bolding mine)

23 Likes

I read and interpreted your post perfectly!

2 Likes

lol, you generally pay rent if you intend to return there.
but that is a good point…you seem to think she planned on staying in NJ…

4 Likes

Interesting, indeed.

22 Likes

Uh-huh. Sure you did.

Somehow your “facts” don’t line up with other facts. You have little credibility with most of us. Sorry.

8 Likes

Noooo… I believe you missed the SARCASM.

6 Likes

I don’t believe a single word you say. I believe you know nothing. Wishful thinking on your part says I.

I’ll agree with your last statement if you remove the word “start”.

16 Likes

I got the sarcasm. The sarcasm didn’t expect a well thought out response.

1 Like

Here’s a valid question - what will LK/RG do when MB is found not guilty or reaches an advantageous plea deal and is released and, they also lose their various lawsuits? I doubt MB will take her back as a client (sarcasm for sure).

6 Likes

The fact that I know EVERYTHING yet have little credibility with most of you is quite telling.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be certain of anything. LK and MB don’t hate each other as much as you’d like to think…even now.

1 Like