Unlimited access >

Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Split the hair all you like. Bottom line is that lies are not well tolerated in court filings.

12 Likes

Clearly I do. But luckily in this case you could easily look it up and see if I’m lying or this attorney and judge are wrong. Please…you’ve worked in the legal field, Look it up.

1 Like

[edit]. How would the prosecutor or defense allow any communication between LK and MB.

1 Like

No splitting hairs. Nobody “approves” of lies in pleadings. However, the protection 100% exists.

2 Likes

Of course I know you are wrong and lie. I always have.

6 Likes

There you go again,

I said they may not hate each other as much as you’d like to think.

I DID NOT say I think they’re bosum buddies now.

You understand this is in print. Why do you tell lies that everyone can read.

They may support you here on COTH but they can see when you lie about something I said.

1 Like

I mean, I certainly wouldn’t expect them to. But you were the one claiming they had somehow patched things up and like each other now, and that implies some sort of communication.

Did you and Lauren go to grammar school together? Maybe that’s how you came to know her so well. You certainly have a very similar conversational style.

11 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good summary.

1 Like

Nor did it result in one, apparently.

16 Likes

Pretty much sounds like a statement of fact. I don’t see a “may not” anywhere in that post. Give it up @Inigo-montoya , you’re off your game today.

14 Likes

I’m willing to bet a bunch of money that MB not only hates LK but loathes the day she was born and wishes he never met her or took her in or allowed her anywhere near him.

27 Likes

And I know that for an absolute fact!!!

9 Likes

How delusional that anyone would consider that he doesn’t! Except maybe if they had a crush and was hoping that despite everything it was reciprocal OR that there was once a stolen kiss or comment to make them think it was reciprocal

7 Likes

I just want to say how pathetic I must be because I would not say that I know EVERYTHING about my day to day life, let alone about the lives of anyone else in the world.

15 Likes

I apologize Inigo-Montoya. I pretty much read this as attorneys making libelous claims in pleadings, feeling insulated from consequences because they couldn’t be civilly sued. I just wanted to point out that there are significant consequences for throwing things up against the wall to see what sticks.

9 Likes

If “she” knows everything perhaps she can go ahead and fess up that MB acted in self defense so we can ALL move on with our lives!

12 Likes

Or answer where the mysteriously, conveniently disappearing surveillance, from the day of the altercation, is.

16 Likes

If MB lets LK anywhere within 5 miles of his operation in the future, that would certainly retroactively support any sort of insanity defense in this case.

20 Likes

Any update from Friday on the case?

Also, don’t engage, this back and forth is so silly. Arguing with [edit] is always frustrating and pointless.

25 Likes

I haven’t heard a word. No news is good news I guess.

4 Likes