Unlimited access >

Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Yes, always. Here I am answering this post as it is not directed at anyone in particular…

I do proof read and try to catch all my typos and grammar issues… often fail… and have to edit AGAIN.
Or AGAIN. Or I may add a link that supports that post. I never edit to change the intent of my post - but simply to make that intent more clear.

And once again, we hear the tiresome and repetitive “mean girls” and “gang up” and “cute” - dismissive sh-stuff that shows no desire to actually have a conversation or discussion. Which prompts this question - do you even read the things you post?

19 Likes

And what is your position? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The guardian of those who cannot defend themselves will not slumber nor sleep.

2 Likes

Uh oh

You did it now

4 Likes

We wanted to clear up some debate/confusion that the Inigo-montoya account was an alter account for Lauren Kanarek. The account does not share an IP address with the account she has posted under, and it is not registered to a Lauren Kanarek. The email account associated with the account can be linked to a person who is not LK as well. So that line of discussion can be dropped.

Again, the debate of this high-profile event and the court cases stemming from it are fine. We do grant a little more latitude for commentary regarding limited purpose public figures, but please avoid the cursing and name calling directed at other users if you’d like to continue to discuss the matter here. Also, please avoid posting personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, etc. of those being discussed.

21 Likes

Haha……I’m just teasing.
My position is that of a person with friends on both sides who was confided in by both sides ( by multiple sides, actually).
LK is not the monster people here make her out to be and MB is not an evil person.

1 Like

Yeah, I was addressing the approach of the mod.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification of the identity of IM. At times it appeared their posts sounded as though they were witnesses of the situation. We now know they have as little or as much actual knowledge as the rest of us and we can move on. Thank you for keeping us on track.

14 Likes

As far as LK being a monster or MB being evil, that would have to be the decision of those who have interacted with either of them, or who have read about their achievements and believe what they read. It’s all a matter of opinion.

4 Likes

As you are aware, addresses as well as a description of LK’s current residence have been posted here by individuals you can identify… Those individuals did so maliciously and they were well aware of COTH rules.
While admonishing people not to post personal information is appreciated, you, your editor and owner must understand that bell, once rung, cannot be unrung…

3 Likes

Oh it makes sense now.

2 Likes

I am confused what your point is, other than to threaten COTH?

This topic (and the NP topic) seems to bring out the need to threaten anyone who does anything not liked.

If an actual address was posted it was removed quickly enough that I never saw it (just a FYI). I know (personally saw) that LK posted photos of her new house on social media.

19 Likes

Actually, the actual physical address was not posted, only the street name and not the city. Any Google search by name and state will provide the same information. I fully understand the motive here is to have me banned…seems I get too close to the truth sometimes.

As far as ringing and unringing bells, isn’t that exactly what the attorneys are doing with their briefs?

ETA - I have never mentioned her FL address by the way!

8 Likes

[edit]

I was not threatening COTH and they know it.
I was saying people who knowingly violate COTH rules need to be punished……as in suspended or banned.

You didn’t notice LKs address posted? Too bad. COTH, to their credit, did notice it.

And what is your point that LK posted pictures of her home on social media? COTH doesn’t allow addresses, phone numbers, etc to be posted on their forum discussions.
Are you saying since LK posted pictures of her new home on Facebook that it is therefore ok to violate COTH rules?

1 Like

Strange that you are ranting about rules all while breaking one in the same post.
Not sure why you feel the need to call me names and be so insulting. Even more so not even 10 posts after the moderator just asked that not to happen.
But then, maybe your main goal is to simply get the thread locked.

The address was not posted. So get angry all you want but for someone who claims they know EVERYTHING, you clearly miss quite a bit in the area of facts and if this rant is as knowledge filled as all your other points, you are doing a fine job of making the point others have tried to make for you.

Someone posted a phone number? How did we expand to phone numbers?

15 Likes

I don’t want you banned. I want you to follow the rules.
Yes, it’s easy to find people’s addresses . COTH doesn’t allow posting about it.
You only posted a street name without a house number so you think that’s ok.? I guess you can take that up with COTH.
And, no sooner had you posted the street name then someone asked…”does anyone know the owner of that property.”
You intended to stir stuff by posting personal information and you succeeded. Unfortunately for you COTH noticed too!

2 Likes

Saying someone lives on Oak St doesn’t give the address. I appreciate all the moderators have to do with so many posts being flagged. Perhaps calling people “brain dead” and “pathological liar” is more inappropriate, but I’m not a moderator.

19 Likes

:lion: :snowflake:

4 Likes

Do you not recall the recent post by one of your buddies in which people were called jackasses snd scumbags?
That said….I wholeheartedly agree there should be no name calling.
I’ll abide by that. I suspect you will too.
Let’s agree to mutually call out anyone else who does name calling going forward.

2 Likes

No one I know personally likes to do this but my experience on this forum makes me think it truly is a thing.

7 Likes