Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Who has said they have put their faith in GJ or Haleybot? Eggbutt!!
She posted right here 10 minutes ago that LK needs to be held accountable for what she did to GJ and Haleybot. She is clearly putting her faith in what these individuals claim. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Well, they will have their day in the court of public opinion eventually via 48 Hours, wonā€™t they?

3 Likes

Noā€¦crimes are applied unevenly. The police spend more time on felony complaints than on name calling complaints. Isnā€™t that as it should be?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my understanding.

2 Likes

Ridiculous comment as it is not up to them to decide what is a righteous case and which is not. When you serve papers you just donā€™t judge the validity of a case. You simply serve the papers. You do your job.

22 Likes

QFP.

I doubt most places take the time to actually read the complaint when doing this type of service. They just do the service with the least amount of energy expended as possible so if someone plays the game of not answering the door they are likely to not get served. Nothing to do with case being good or not. In my mind if someone actively avoids service it says far more about them than it does about the person doing the serving.

14 Likes

Like all the posters who stalk LK on here?

2 Likes

Just the ones who know everything.
Or claim to

6 Likes

Yes but the person serving should be trying to do their job? Repo people will do whatever it takesā€¦Iā€™m surprised serving someone is so non chalant.

Who wants to be served? I canā€™t imagine anyone openly welcoming that haha

For those who know, which journalist is doing the 48hrs episode?? I hope its Peter VS

2 Likes

I donā€™t disagree. However, in order for her to be held legally accountable for her actions, someone would need to file suit or press charges against her. The purpose of MBā€™s trial is to determine whether he is criminally responsible for the shooting, not LK.

8 Likes

David Dow. His father was an award winning journalist and David has followed in his footsteps. He is very fair and balanced and will present every angle as best he can.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

The problem with the service is that they want in person service. This is a weird state thing. My state permits other service.

1. personal service - paper touches the person to be served. They do not have to sign for it or accept it. It can fall to the ground and explode into fire. If paper touched them, service is complete.

2. serving a person of suitable age and discretion - in my state 14 yrs old or older at the residence of person to be served

3. substitute or alternate service: normally called nail and mail. Copy of papers posted on front door and then another copy mailed usually by first class mail with certificate of mail.

4. Cop/Marshal/Sheriff service. Differs by jurisdiction.

Service can also be date and time specific. Orders of protection can be served anytime.

Civil motions canā€™t be served on Sundays. Alternate service requires attempts at personal service - 3 - spread between business hours and non business hours.

Servers fill out an affidavit of service, sign notarize. Law enforcement usually has their own forms. Process servers can be used or anyone over 18 not related/named in case.

ALL OF THIS IS FOR MY JURISDICTION AND IS BEING USED AS AN EXAMPLE

16 Likes

thanks for the info!! What happens if the person can not be served?

Iā€™ll be waiting for your lengthy condemnation of IM as a sicko and hater for the stalking of GJ and Haleybot. Can I get an estimate on when I can expect it? I wouldnā€™t want IM to be left out of the ā€œmean girlā€ club.

14 Likes

Whereā€™s all the proof of what IM posted about GJ and Haleybot? Regardless, as IM/LK always say, their past is irreverent in the like situations they share with LK.

4 Likes

Stalking? Do you even know what the word means? That was rhetorical. The answer is obvious.

1 Like

The party trying to serve can file a motion to extend the time for service.

3 Likes

Hahahaā€¦you, of all people, want proof of posts? If thatā€™s the case youā€™d better get to work.

You have brought up GJ and Haleybot many times. I pointed out theyā€™re not the credible witnesses you think they areā€¦I donā€™t need to offer proof any more than you need to offer proof they are credible witnesses. Butā€¦we shall certainly see who is right.

1 Like