Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

People who behave badly because of mental health issues (PTSD, abuse, etc) can often behave “normally” in the honeymoon of a relationship.
As time passes, often their ability to maintain that nice exterior slips.

8 Likes

Well you seem to think MB shot people because his mother dressed him funny 50 years ago? That’s real? But PTSD… not so much?

4 Likes

Okay. You will believe what you want to believe as we all will :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It would seem there are several who are close to the situation here from both camps.

(Disclaimer: I am not one. Don’t know any of the parties)

5 Likes

I mean I take your comments with interest because I feel you are close.

Same with others who are.

3 Likes

Where did I say that? You can’t help yourself, can you?

If LK has such severe PTSD and has had for most of her adult life, why has she not received treatment. If PTSD is in her past, all the more reason she should have left when she felt danger. Again, rational thinking.

13 Likes

You lost me.
Why what?

4 Likes

Just an observation that your posts consistently refer to “what you would do in a given situation.”

Politely I say that this is not all about you. Others by fact of diversity of the human condition and experiences will respond differently.

If we were all wired the same way, we would be not be human and all outcomes would be predictable. That is not the case. So what you think you would do really in a given situation (and there are no guarantees that you would til it happens) doesn’t matter; thus it is not realistic to project your behavior onto others nor predict outcomes.

23 Likes

A lot of people don’t get therapy after these things. My victim service worker would call me over and over again begging me to go. Eventually I did. Not everyone is strong enough. Some people think they are fine when truly they are not. Some people want to bury their history instead of facing the scary facts. Also it’s not as simple as leaving when you are scared. If it was, many women would still be alive today.

Fact is there was massive trauma that day, for everyone.

7 Likes

Lost what?

3 Likes

Truth!

I look forward to that day!

4 Likes

Please tell me that I am not the only one who read this and thought - oh darn, we are going to talk about our menstrual cycles now.

17 Likes

Could it be you only know one side of the story? I honestly don’t know…simple question.

9 Likes

If the entire situation was caused by MHG being jealous of LK and angry that MB was honoring a bunch of things he’d promised to LK, why did LK post on social media that she was being threatened by a man fitting the description of MB? Did MHG force MB to threaten LK? Was LK aware that the force of evil was actually MHG and MB was just an average man being seduced and made to do wrong by a conniving younger woman? If so, why did she seemingly not tell the police that?

16 Likes

The same applies to abusers themselves, as well. Early on in a relationship, they tend to be on their best behavior and idealize the other individual … once it becomes evident that person is, in fact, just an ordinary human that makes mistakes, the abuse begins.

11 Likes

Ok honest answer… someone else knows the story too…but he’s in jail.

However tryingtogetthere has revealed a lot if he/she claims to know the story. As you and I agree (hooray) 48 HOURS is very thorough. They may be interested in voices on tape even if the prosecutor is not.

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like
  1. because that’s what was happening near the end
  2. pretty much
  3. yes
  4. she has

Your post has four ? marks.

Those are the simple answers

3 Likes

Why are we listening to/engaging/giving credibility to someone who’s statements are are in direct opposition to a known player: LK?

4 Likes