Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

@Scribbler

I agree.

1 Like

This is an interesting article.

3 Likes

How is that any different from what I said?

1 Like

Just as an FYI for everyone, I’m sharing this post from the other recent Barisone thread in the dressage forum.

20 Likes

We haven’t heard any rumblings about that after the first 6-12 months. It was a highlighted part of LK’s position that they were owed that money and wouldn’t leave without being paid. And then POOF
that claim vanished.
Sheilah

9 Likes

Which thread is closed?

1 Like

The first thread about Barisone’s suit. The “Amended
” thread is still open.

3 Likes

Sorry, I edited my post to make it more clear. I forgot that it probably could have applied to a lot of threads!

2 Likes

I feel like it should be posted as a FAQ or under Forum Rules (which I can no longer locate). Nothing but bot-like poking from day one.

8 Likes

Yes.

It’s a little irksome that the poster in question managed to get one last thread locked on the way out the door, since that always seemed to be the motivation behind the poster’s comments on all the threads on this subject. But it’s a small price to pay in the big picture.

23 Likes

It vanished about the same time as I described treble damages to unlicensed contractors. But recently in the CE section LK spoke of them reporting violations on the work RG did and it seems in a retaliatory way.

If I’m wrong please someone correct me.

7 Likes

I am sorry I can not include screen shots, I do not know how to do them on this device.
If you click on the hamburger menu up at the top in the dark green (looks black to me) bar, next to your user icon - In the lower right corner of the pop-up is the FAQ option. Click that and you can see the forum rules.

Thank you. I need to read them to restore my sanity.

1 Like

I imagine she’ll be back in another form.

17 Likes

No proof, but just guessing that they likely already have another ID that they will just start to use.

8 Likes

In the meantime, enjoy the civility.

14 Likes

Yes, actual civility, not faux civility. May it last long.

10 Likes

Something tells me the posting style will be easy to recognize.

I believe the moderators here have a pretty good history of being able to identify alters when they are pointed out.

7 Likes

And IP addresses if necessary.

3 Likes

Yes, correct. However, still think if you are living in the same home with them or a house in same complex, working with them at some time period for a summer, then to Florida for the winter season, back for the next summer, with going to horse shows, training practically every day, etc, one might notice if there is a serious problem. That’s all.