Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

I’ve been wondering if that could be the reason MB, MH and family moved from the house to the barn.

5 Likes

Let me indulge a little side track. I was thinking this evening about the most notorious poster I’ve ever known on the BB. In this instance the word notorious is in the positive vein of famous.

How many remember Willem? Without a doubt he was a triumph. So many looked forward to his daily posts about his and his partner’s exploits. Regardless how bad your day was going, how sad and alone you felt, you would feel refreshed and happy after reading Willem’s posts. He is sorely needed in today’s world. :heart:

25 Likes

The number of threads that one poster is responsible for getting locked (including one in Technical Help!) has to be some kind of COTH record. Is there a COTH hall of fame / hall of shame thread where such things are tracked?

32 Likes

I can tell you, based on good authority, that Willem is enjoying his place in Horse Heaven, hangin’ with the herd of COTH equine buddies who’ve also passed over the Rainbow Bridge. :wink:

26 Likes

Good. Everyone deserves horse heaven.

7 Likes

Omg. I had forgotten about the one in technical help. That must have been an unprecedented feat.

There could certainly be a very well populated BB hall of shame, but let’s not dwell on it. I’d rather think more about the Willems of the BB world. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wasn’t he truly delightful? I think about those threads often.

5 Likes

Beetlejuice?

4 Likes

I’m glad I got to read this lawsuit as it answers a bunch of questions and things seem just a little clearer.

3 Likes

I dont know Ameeican laws. In Canada if you have a gun that wanders out of your control and gets into trouble, there are a number of possible criminal charges because you are meant to secure it at all times. Like if a kid takes it and shoots someone. You dont even need to have knowingly supplied it to the child.

Thus it is possible that RC got charged with “transferring” a gun even if MB snuck into her room and borrowed it, without her knowledge. Something to do with being the source of the gun evrn if she didn’t willingly give it to him.

4 Likes

That can very likely be the scenario. Or not. We just don’t know. All we can do is our best guess.

3 Likes

General comment in case any new members genuinely are wondering about the dynamics.

The thing that has given these threads so much longevity and made them such a fascinating train wreck are the unique contributions of LK. Over the past 2 years, whenever the threads have gone dormant, she has jumped in with angry confusing and incoherent posts that pick up some long forgotten point. The last go round I had pretty much forgotten the whole sad story until it transpired she was sending threatening messages to individuals.

So, basically LK has kept these threads alive, and the online persona she’s created has lost everyone’s respect.

23 Likes

I completely agree especially as a recipient of harassing, ridiculous messages.

10 Likes

Sure is quiet over here. Like having the beach to yourself hehehehe

17 Likes

Enjoy it now! You know they’ll be back!

2 Likes

@cutter99

Maybe not here here

1 Like

they’ll just put a new face on.

1 Like

There are some nice posts from the late Willem in the Favorites forum, if you want some chill beach reading.

9 Likes

Isn’t there a Willem Breyer model?

1 Like

As promised.

14 Likes