Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

I’m not sure, but it stuck in my mind that she said it because at the time I was thinking that I’m not sure I would be admitting that online :woman_shrugging:t2:,

Maybe she will come here and set the record straight :open_mouth:.

1 Like

Well…not exactly stop them, but deflect them anyway.

I still wouldn’t (and didn’t) opt for silicone implants. Skipped reconstructive surgery altogether. I had nightmares about cancer cells hiding behind them, plus it is multiple surgeries and a friend’s mother who did so got multiple infections.

Squeamish? Don’t read below. No - really. Don’t do it!

Her nipples, which were portions of her original breasts that were saved with reconstruction in mind, turned black and FELL OFF.

2 Likes

Ewwwww—I read it!

4 Likes

I did warn you!

Ah well, curiosity killed the cat. The dead dog dragged him back.

7 Likes

Fell off? Fell OFF? FELL THE FRIG OFF?
:scream:

7 Likes

Yes - and when I and every other woman in aural range heard that, we all clutched our chests in horror.

So. Glad. I. Opted. Out. <------ Forgive me UK citizens, I am a Yankee heathen who can’t be trusted with the English language. Or punctuation.

I told my surgeon that unless it was original equipment, it wasn’t going in my body. And, well, the original equipment had to go.

14 Likes

So glad you’re doing well and that your sense of humor stayed intact. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

So, in just a matter of days we’ve gone from orgasms to rotting nipples. We’re in trouble.

11 Likes

Next time let’s just stick with the recipes.

27 Likes

Still laughing. Thanks!!

5 Likes

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey now, we had people who complained when a thread turned to recipes or cardboardeaux conversations.

I am just giving them what they wanted - no recipes or drink discussions. People don’t appreciate what they have until they are presented with alternatives.

And yes, my twice-yearly mission in life is to make my oncologist laugh. I have come up with some doozies and made him snort a few times. The day I caught him while I was getting an infusion of Adriamycin/Cytoxan in my pic line, bald as an egg and told him we could make a deal - advertising on my head (henna, please) in exchange for a co-pay… The nurses guffawed, he snort-laughed his coffee. The other patients who were awake and heard me grinned.

19 Likes

Good for you! I was a baldy once too. Taxotere and Cisplatin.

5 Likes

All this just while I was starting to consider breast reduction. Nipple loss is definitely up there on the fears.

1 Like

Breast reduction is a vastly different animal from breast reconstruction. Breast reconstruction involves multiple surgeries and is far trickier to do. Discuss it with your surgeon, of course, but the odds of an infection are far lower. See below and take heart.

http://website60s.com/upload/files/predictors-of-complications-following-breast-reduc_2019_journal-of-plastic.pdf

5 Likes

Cisplatin was a nightmare for a male relation. So much vomiting. Cis-SPLAT-in! is what we called it.

Glad you are on the other side and going strong.

5 Likes

One of the best things I ever did.

5 Likes

I have a friend that did this and it seemed fairly straightforward and healing went well. I think she’s pleased as punch she did it.

3 Likes

The notice of appearance is up for the township. We should see a response soon.

1 Like

Link?