Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

Do better at what? I didn’t ask you if you reported it, and yet you felt the need to let me know that you would never tell me. Why did you think I even wanted to know?

It would dishonor my vanquished foe, the Sicilian logician Vizzini, if I didn’t echo you in pointing out that argumentum ad ignorantiam is an even more pitiful ploy than argumentum ad nauseum.

13 Likes

QFP.

8 Likes

I actually haven’t thought about you at all. Nor am I concerned with what you want. At all.

8 Likes

This is such a typical and boring response. When did I ever mention anything about cleaning lawyer’s offices? I’m not the least bit cornered or defeated, you are all pretty easy to respond to, but I’m guessing you are feeling all of that based on this completely weird response. Come on, you can do better than this.

QFP.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Come on ya’ll. Ignore the chum.

27 Likes

[Edit] You literally responded to my post saying I hope you reported LK’s harassment towards you to the authorities with a post that said I will never know. I pointed out that I never asked you if you reported her, and you responded with this:

"Pot. Kettle. Black.

I’m sorry you’ll have to do better. Very weak. Almost seems desperate."

And I asked what I needed to do better at and you pretend that you haven’t thought about me at all? Why would you respond to me if you haven’t thought about me at all? Are you okay?

If you’ve made your point then move on.

4 Likes

I’m excellent. Thank you for your concern!

3 Likes

Smart questions are hard, aren’t they?

1 Like

Since I haven’t seen any, I’m good.

9 Likes

Ignorance is bliss for sure.

1 Like

Is there still a court date for Friday, Nov. 5?

1 Like

I shall trust your expertise on that point.

7 Likes

Since it appears this thread will be closed soon, I or someone else will start another thread after the hearing Friday if it isn’t postponed again.

16 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Thank you for admitting your ignorance. That’s the first step congratulations!

1 Like

QFP

3 Likes