Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

I think the closer it gets to the trial date, we will see more acting out. Reality and the full ugly truth will be exposed for all to see!

17 Likes

Some of the latest posts do bring up a good point.

I wonder how much ‘family information’ LK’s father/family are willing to have put out there for the sake of a verdict or the hope of getting a chunk of money?

11 Likes

If there are recordings, then whether or not they were legally or illegally obtained will determine whether they’re admissible or not.

15 Likes

Are you saying if you learn of a plot to do you harm and you don’t run away you are no longer the victim? Or that the assailant is thereby absolved? Is there no excuse you will not attempt to use to blame the victim for what happened?

3 Likes

I doubt daddy and boyfriend would come screaming to the farm the day after the incident if they didn’t want something hidden.

I wonder why LK didn’t call the police when she supposedly learned of a murder plot against her?

23 Likes

QFP.

10 Likes

QFP.

2 Likes

Nope, not saying that at all.
Not even close.
I am asking a very straight forward question.
If I knew someone was going to try to kill me if I stayed in place X, I would leave place X and find a legal means to deal with the person who was trying to kill me. Especially in a case where I did not own anything there that was not easily moved (and friends did offer to move the horses in this case).
So I am wondering why a person would not leave if they knew there was a plot to kill them if they stayed? Even more so, someone who has endless legal means and can easily find a way to use the legal system to deal with the threat, from a distance.

36 Likes

Because she hadn’t finished playing her game.

Remember, she also posted vivid threats on SM that have been saved.

20 Likes

BINGO!!!

7 Likes

Ah, but the internet is forever!

3 Likes

Bet your barn on this
the claim that daddy and/or boyfriend came screaming to the farm the day after the incident or even saw MHG that day is just another MHG lie.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why there is a 911 call detailing that very thing! Oops.

16 Likes

Yeah just like all the other bogus 911 calls.

In your world LK is lying, RG is lying, daddy is lying, 11 police officers are lying
everyone is lying except MHG. Well you go right on believing that if it makes you happy.

2 Likes

You do know that 911 calls are documented, kept and recorded, yes?

And oh those recordings ARE admissible. Unlike others.

I’m also very excited to learn I have cohorts!

20 Likes

QFP.

1 Like

LK was unconscious in the hospital so not truly aware of what happened the next day.

9 Likes

This has to GOT to be the case that was the inspiratation for John Grisham’s A Time To Kill.

1 Like

Here are the 911 calls. Pay particular attention to the last call, August 8, 2019, placed by Mary Haskins Gray.

7 Likes

And as in every other 911 call made by MHG/MB the police arrived and found nothing about the 911 call to be remotely true.
Are you this dense?
Why are you posting the 911 calls? Nobody denies they exist. Are you saying because the calls were made they are, therefore, true?
The point is that you choose to believe MHG and insist 11 police officers are liars. Not 1, not 2, not 3
but every police officer that came to the barn is a liar.

1 Like