Unlimited access >

Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

@trubandloki :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

If you are looking to explain this weak correlation, a good place to start would be to consider that the sword-rattling of someone who purports to be my right-hand-man is the only reason for a pirate to post on a horse forum about lessons learned from the great conflict between Florin and Guilder. I daresay I’ve chimed in when I’ve heard the shrieking eels grow louder, as well, in an attempt to warn the good horsewomen and horsemen of this forum about the unpleasant consequences of engaging with nefarious sea creatures.

In any case, don’t mind me and carry on with your discussion. I’m only here to recommend that a certain Iberian inebriate be allowed to tire himself out without anyone here taking him too seriously. The poor chap still throws down the gauntlet with a certain flourish but I think you’ll find he’s not the master swordsman he fancies himself to be.

32 Likes

Good cop; bad cop.

“You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!” Well, classic techniques, in any event.

Now to find something frozen to sing about

7 Likes

Elsa!

2 Likes

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care what they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

10 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I think you’ll find that my message and the Nordic princess’s are largely the same, merely adapted to different cultural millieu.

However, if it’s more entertaining to imagine that I’ve adopted Vizzini’s understanding of reverse psychology and am somehow employing it in defense of the pugnacious Spanish sabreur, then as you wish! As a dutiful farm boy at heart, I exist to serve the good horsewomen and horsemen of this forum.

12 Likes

As a reminder re: the surveillance:

13 Likes

So there IS video for two weeks? Unless they edited the video, it will also show their shenanigans too.

3 Likes

Does she know they get new shoes every month :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes she does! I also get yelled at when I complain of injuries that involved horses. She says we are all crazy.

2 Likes

Hmmm, “two weeks of
video from basically everywhere” yet somehow, mysteriously, missing recordings from the devices set up at the house and missing only on the day of the shooting.

I have not speculated about what actually happened (I have no scenario in my head that I think could have happened) and I have been thinking all along that MB shot her (I don’t know when in their interaction, why he shot, or how).

However, if there is one thing that causes me pause, it’s that she brags (as above) about all her recordings and how she is “extremely confident” in them as evidence and yet - yet - regarding the recordings of that place on that day, their answer is: oh, shucks, it wasn’t recording.

Boasting about loads of recordings and confidence in the evidential strength thereof, yet, oops, sorry, no recordings for that one teensy tiny part of the two weeks of otherwise 24/7 coverage.

THAT is the thing that makes me go, hmmmmmm.

27 Likes

Opening MB mail?

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I look for story plausibility, discrepancies and likelihood of occurrence. From my decades at work I trust no ones versions of things and long ago learned to seek the most likely story.

6 Likes

Only part of the house was condemned and the barn. Never remembered that the barn was condemed, but there it is.

5 Likes

I think you can use her words as a guideline but do not accept them as absolute truth. In my mind there have been too many untruths told already.

13 Likes

So she wouldn’t keep her horses in a barn that had a fire hazard, yet she didn’t move them either.

Very, very interesting!!!

16 Likes

Didn’t move them despite a dozen or more offers of sanctuary.

17 Likes

Yes, this is another thing that is totally weird and sketchy at best.

7 Likes