Unlimited access >

Updated barisone lawsuit 10/29/21 post 851

:rofl:
(bolding mine)

23 Likes

I read and interpreted your post perfectly!

2 Likes

lol, you generally pay rent if you intend to return there.
but that is a good pointā€¦you seem to think she planned on staying in NJā€¦

4 Likes

Interesting, indeed.

22 Likes

Uh-huh. Sure you did.

Somehow your ā€œfactsā€ donā€™t line up with other facts. You have little credibility with most of us. Sorry.

8 Likes

Nooooā€¦ I believe you missed the SARCASM.

6 Likes

I donā€™t believe a single word you say. I believe you know nothing. Wishful thinking on your part says I.

Iā€™ll agree with your last statement if you remove the word ā€œstartā€.

16 Likes

I got the sarcasm. The sarcasm didnā€™t expect a well thought out response.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a valid question - what will LK/RG do when MB is found not guilty or reaches an advantageous plea deal and is released and, they also lose their various lawsuits? I doubt MB will take her back as a client (sarcasm for sure).

6 Likes

The fact that I know EVERYTHING yet have little credibility with most of you is quite telling.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be certain of anything. LK and MB donā€™t hate each other as much as youā€™d like to thinkā€¦even now.

1 Like

Because your outrageous lies totally outweigh any nugget of truth you post. Deflect, deny and blame. Thatā€™s what you do.

10 Likes

So you have communicated with him frequently over the past 2+ years and kissed and made up? Highly doubtful.

8 Likes

As I asked one of your palsā€¦cite one lie Iā€™ve told. She hasnā€™t been able. Maybe you can.

1 Like

I have had zero communication with him over the past 2+ years. You spew BS, attribute your BS to me and call me a liar. That will not work with me!

1 Like

You or your alter? Lala has told some pretty big whoppers such as CoTH providing identities and all the messaged threats, number of times shot, how long in the hospital, harassing and terrorizing others at Hawthorne Hill, so many others, but Iā€™m not going to take my time to go back through thousands of posts to cite your (her) lies. You have zero credibility.

12 Likes

Nope. Iā€™m Secretariat!

1 Like

You are quite mistaken. Again.

We know EXACTLY what your credibility is.

16 Likes

Oh, I get itā€¦one of the alternate personalities.

11 Likes

How is it that one ā€œknows EVERYTHINGā€

Since you know EVERYTHING, why did LK plant recording devices on the property? Why didnā€™t she leave when she felt threatened?

As a normal, perhaps even boring (by choice), person, I just donā€™t understand. Itā€™s possible that I never will, but if someone is going to flaunt their knowledge, please, enlighten us plebs.

Itā€™s possible you just came here to troll or stir the pot some more, but Iā€™ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

23 Likes