UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Jingles for MB, and the beginning of the end of the nightmare he’s had to endure

22 Likes

Yes, it’s long since time for his confinement in that hell hole to conclude.

17 Likes

No they didn’t. They were always going to show up. Playing the same game, looking to see who has insider information and try to poke to get them to spill it so the K’s can try to identify them.

yawn

Desperate much.

21 Likes

6 Likes

I hope Michael has a big showing of support again this time. I wonder if JK brought anyone this time?

12 Likes

[Edit]

I’ve been following the thread, and am curious about the outcome of today’s Krol hearing.

When I real Lara Osborne’s Go Fund Me updates, I pay attention to what she says and what she doesn’t say. She has never reported that MB has received permission for excursions outside the facility. This suggests to me that he has not progressed up the levels and is not close to being released at this time.

But who knows? Perhaps he has progressed up the levels and LO has not been advertising the progress on the Go Fund Me page.

2 Likes

Then I can expect an LK/JK will come on with an alter later to brag about how it all went down? And I look forward to the Jaffer article to get the real scoop.

Or are you out on lunch break from the hearing and trying to tell us something?

11 Likes

Without taking a position on what should happen or has happened, my experience is that getting information from LO has not resulted in a very complete or accurate picture of what is going on. This is not to fault her, I understand she’s not neutral and she shouldn’t have to be. But for sure she’s doling out information when and how she feels is appropriate and it is not necessarily a complete picture of what is actually happening.

8 Likes

[Edit]

Would you, as LO, publicly advertise much anymore? Given the level of cray of the K’s and whatnot.

See you around, C :wink:

32 Likes

No idea why that quoted twice. No one feel special about it :rofl:

5 Likes

I agree with you completely. LO is one of the very few people who has inside information. It’s her prerogative to disclose what she chooses to disclose. When reading what she chooses to disclose on GFM, it’s important to keep in mind that she is highly partisan, as she should be.

3 Likes

To expand this slightly I think (strictly IMO) that LO would have more likely posted about him NOT progressing up the levels as a rant showing continued incompetence at Greystone. Her lack of updates makes me think things have been progressing.

Fingers crossed for a good update.

15 Likes

[Edit]

I have great respect for LO. Unlike posters on these threads, she has kept her message as one of support for MB, as opposed to hate and blame of LK and the Kanareks.

It is not necessary to hate and vilify LK to support and encourage MB. Neither is it useful.

2 Likes

13 Likes

And it’s probably a smart approach, considering

Still jingling…

8 Likes

You’re free to have your opinions on the matter. I partially agree with some of what you’ve said.

Re blame, some blame does fall onto those parties though.

3 Likes

Man, I finally had a chance to check here today, saw all the responses and thought, oh! We have an update!

Alas, nope. No update.

Anyway, while we wait, I’m sending out positive vibes for the right outcome for Michael, LO, and their team.

43 Likes

Well said @ekat.
Very well said.

Jingles for Michael and his team.

14 Likes

Nope, just some people grumbling that LO hasn’t been providing the K’s with ammunition to keep Michael locked up by being very loose lipped or getting into it with LK on SM.

13 Likes

I was hoping for an update too when I saw 20+ replies since I’d last checked. Again, hoping for the best possible outcome for MB today.

14 Likes