UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Yet, never in a legal setting as she would rather settle the civil suit she started to avoid actually sitting for a deposition where she could be questioned under oath.

19 Likes

There is. The alleged arrest tape.

12 Likes

And alleged video of the confrontation in the barn on 08/05/19 when RC allegedly had the gun in her pocket.

And a lot of references to alleged texts to or from MB that she says she has but can’t share on Reddit.

8 Likes

Wasn’t it that RG’s hidden pocket recorder accidentally started recording once Officer So-and-So arrived? I can’t recall. The migraine had started.

8 Likes

Yes that one.

5 Likes

BumblebeeExcellent15 seems to ask a lot of weirdly detailed, leading questions. She also seems similarly obsessed with MHG. :thinking:

https://www.reddit.com/u/BumblebeeExcellent15/s/DOFiMvWC0w

12 Likes

Yet another example of the KKlan having conversations with their alters :rofl:

22 Likes

But Bumblebee uses paragraphs! So much nicer to read. :rofl:

11 Likes

I hadn’t noticed Bumblebee, but will agree with Catzndogz that there is something weird here. Like maybe Rob is Bumblebee ? I cant get a grip on mom and/or dad doing this whole thing - as the alleged adults in the room - and 5-6 states away. But then, stranger things have happened.

5 Likes

This. Totally agree. She’s delusional if she actually thinks anyone believes her absolutely ridiculous stories.

20 Likes

what tone? I was asking an honest question. I don’t understand why it was hard to answer. Your answer explaining your take on the evidence is all someone had to do. Although it still doesn’t answer the question of–which he admits to–intentionally shooting someone. I’m just trying to understand why that’s an acceptable way to end what clearly is an ongoing conflict. Is it because she verbally harassed him? You can get questions banned if that makes you happy though.

Are the round pen panels going to have to come out of storage?

Asking for the Gelding down the barn row.

:horse:

42 Likes

Save yourself the effort and just ignore the pot stirrer. The party is practically over and they’ve only just arrived in time for the clean up.

37 Likes

The fact they describe Lauren’s horses as “top prospects” is a dead giveaway. Only one person would ever refer to her perfectly nice, amateur-appropriate horses that way.

I didn’t need to read any further. The best part of this case being over was that nobody had to listen to her version of events ever again.

47 Likes

Where did you get that idea? I don’t believe he has ever admitted to shooting anyone, let alone intentionally. If you are going to claim that, best to post some proof or you will probably get some pushback.

The closest thing he’s said on record to my knowledge is acknowledging he’s been told that he shot her, or told that he’s been accused of shooting her.

34 Likes

It was a previously banned posters favorite idea to pontificate about. BITSA has been a member long enough to have not missed out on our thoughts on the subject in the first place. The only point of coming in after the party is over is to pot stir.

32 Likes

I was Facebook friends with her for years, that’s definitely her. She’s not always shouting incoherently.

22 Likes

I haven’t read all her postings yet, but I’m really confused about “Ruth defacing the serial numbers on her gun” days before the incident.

Wait, wait, no need to answer, I know now—it’s because they (MB, MHG, Ruth) were planning the shooting for days before it happened. Right?

9 Likes

From the little I’ve read, you hit the bullseye. I really need a bar fridge at work to be prepared for days like this. Hard to get through LK’s post without an adult beverage, or three.

12 Likes

Mother. Of. God. In. Heaven. Above.

7 Likes