UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

We removed an inappropriate comment and responses to it.

6 Likes

That reminds me I need to put in another complaint about her to SafeSport, thanks!

40 Likes

She told me that she was going to get me, as my comments about her were, letā€™s say, not favorable. Iā€™m not hard to find. However, I do not have a trainer, and my employer wouldnā€™t care. That makes me really, really boring for a wannabe thug like K.

31 Likes

Helgstrand is certainly a much bigger name on the global dressage scene than MB. The Kā€™s probably view association with him as a big status booster. Nevermind the torrents of bad press he and his organization are drowning under right now.

Maybe they think they can get the inside track for a good price on a nice horse if he has to liquidate some assets.

5 Likes

And just got married
And also have a boyfriend.

Or else whomever is weaving this tale lost the plot. No, that canā€™t be it, cause one doesnā€™t get confused when telling the truth. :wink:

11 Likes

The entire exchange between SpecialKpops and Bumbleteegook or whatever their stage names are is so transparent. One lobs leading softball questions just so the other can respond with provocative details and inside information. Itā€™d be hysterically funny if it werenā€™t so pathetic.

And of course, peppered throughout are insinuations that the Ks exerted their influence to get COTH and Safe Sport employees terminated, as well as have certain posters here somehow disciplined or reported to USEF. Which of course is, indeed, hysterically funny because many of the posters on these threads arenā€™t even members of USEF. :rofl:

Active members of other competitive organizations? Yes. But USEF? No.

26 Likes

Sorry, but I have to pass at reading anything LK posts in any of the iterations.

At 70, I realize that I have not that many years left, and I just donā€™t want to waste any of that time on drivel from hurtful people.

30 Likes

Gosh I hope LK didnā€™t get @cutter99 fired from her COTH pro-bono job!

31 Likes

Iā€™m sure LK and Helgstrand can bond over a great deal as they have much in commonā€¦ Helgstrand, who is currently suffering the potential burning of his empire due to secret recordings, and LKā€¦ who is an expert at planting secret recordings in the attempts to burn an empireā€¦

Iā€™m sure if Helgstrand knew LK existed he would just love her. Haha.

32 Likes

She doesnā€™t have enough money to get his attention.

14 Likes

Waitā€¦didnā€™t she brag/imply on YT that she was going to be getting a horse from ā€œher trainerā€ā€¦ā€¦aka Helgstrandā€¦.if they really are still her trainerā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Right there with you on that concept.

6 Likes

OMG I cannot with this woman. Is that right? She talks about having a husband and a boyfriend?

Well, that will REALLY narrow down the list of ex-HH employees who could be weaving these tales of reddit. :rofl:

God, itā€™s so cringe that she keeps this up and thinks anyone with half a brain cell to their name would believe itā€™s anyone but her. Can you imagine being in your 40s and this is what you get up to - posing as your own bestie on various SM platforms?

I had found it super sad, but now itā€™s just becoming ridiculous.

18 Likes

Oh, I only read maybe just half of it. What can I say? I was bored. But having sipped of the Nasty Juice, I now have my fill and shall never go back.

2 Likes

Itā€™s like a demented version of Kukla, Fran and Ollie.

10 Likes

I was thinking Sybil. As I recall, she had 16 different personalities.

5 Likes

Multiple personalies my bumbitybumbum.

I see her as a real life Cartman. (Eric Cartman)

10 Likes

Agree. Very contrived and artificial. And boring.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget knowing her medical history. All of it.

12 Likes

I donā€™t know of anyone (other than my dentist) that knows my dental history as well as ā€œSpecial Kā€ (isnā€™t that slang for some drug?) knows LKā€™s.

I also have never heard of anyone needing 8 crowns because of being intubated. I meanā€¦ yeah, theyā€™re not careful when theyā€™re saving your life, and may chip a tooth or 2, but 8?? That sounds more like meth mouthā€¦ or they stopped by the zoo and let a gorilla tube her.

51 Likes