UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

:rofl:

9 Likes

This isā€¦ Something else :rofl: thatā€™sā€¦ Not how it works? Haha.

24 Likes

Yeah, when I read that my first thought was that I know people that ā€œrunā€ farms that are not professionals :woman_shrugging:t2:.

It just goes to prove that the Kā€™s have very little idea about how things work in the horse world.

32 Likes

Still no check!!!

Can you actually get fired from pro-bono work???

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

32 Likes

Special K is the street name for ketamine

9 Likes

How would any functioning adult think that would be believable for even a moment?

10 Likes

Yes! I think you can!

3 Likes

Shoot! One more thing to worry about!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I canā€™t help but think that these times are significantā€¦.

2 Likes

Who is John Jacobs? The neighbor?

Yes. It was the neighbor.

2 Likes

Anyone know who Netflix has interviewed, and if they have the whole ugly history of the Kanareks? I would assume they will do their homework.

6 Likes

There is no way to know who Netflix has talked to, but there are plenty of people willing to speak.

I would assume Netflix will be more than professional in their research and production. There is no reason to think this is a fly by night company like CBS, who will need to be sued by LK and her ilk afterwards! (Just to be very clear, THAT IS SACASM FONT THERE!)

23 Likes

SPOT ON!

21 Likes

Oh heckā€¦Iā€™m not directly involved in the ā€œhorse worldā€ā€¦Iā€™m simply the forehead flicker of deserving individualsā€¦and LK keeps me very very busy :slight_smile: (notice my new profile pic!) :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

35 Likes

As a smart ass myself, I fully appreciate your profile pic. Very nice indeed.

10 Likes

Go @KarenK! We love you! šŸ©· šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·

12 Likes

Itā€™s VERY funny!

5 Likes

Is that 18D, 36D, 57D or 85D chess? Inquiring minds

7 Likes

Well we know itā€™s not 36D. Maybe 34D.

5 Likes