UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

I see Sam Bee posts still in this thread…

3 Likes

Ding, ding, ding that’s the understatement of the day. :trophy:

15 Likes

I can’t believe there wasn’t any fingerprinting done on the gun or box of bullets. It’s such a low tech methodology….

14 Likes

Perhaps Big Mama. Twice banned, perhaps came back for a third shot?

I’m not sure if speculation is allowed? If not, I’m sure @Moderator_1 will delete and let us know the rules.

5 Likes

Back to the Reddit posts for a minute. I’ve read thru some but not all, and I find them disturbing and sad in a way. If poster was really a friend (not buying it) then the on and on details day after day is just not normal. And if LK is posing as her own good friend, that is also not exactly a normal thing. I would hate to be in a position where this is something I would be doing, so fixated that I cant move on. There is clearly a need for some help here and either family doesn’t see it or she wont listen. Wow.

22 Likes

I can’t quite figure out how to see the threaded reddit discussion. I can see the comments by user, but not in context of a conversation. What am I doing wrong? I follow the link, but it seems to only SKOK comments show up, and then if I click on SKOK’s best friend, only their comments show up…

3 Likes

I can’t figure it out, either. I just wrote it off as my lack of technical skills. Maybe you need an account—creat a login? :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Typically the previous posts from a banned person are not removed unless they are very objectionable.

5 Likes

Try this - most of the posts are here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CourtTVCases/s/JQQiDPi5NG

2 Likes

Thanks, but that didn’t work for me. All I get are posts from 2years—18 months ago even when I change choice to “new”.

3 Likes

Maybe because she’s replying to old posts? Not 100% sure. I only have a reddit account to read AITA so I’m not super up with how all of it works.

5 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either; when it first opens it prompts me to make an account. But I don’t want one so…

3 Likes

Here you go guys:

How to use Reddit
Click on SpecialKofKs name. This will take you to all of her posts.

If you want to see one that is a reply to someone click where it says “reply to”.
Then click “single comment thread” this will show you the comment that is being replied to as well as the reply.

12 Likes

WD40

9 Likes

BITSA will probably be back in another 2 weeks’ time, having not read, not researched and still asking her same genuine questions.

23 Likes

What did happen to Big Mama? She seemed totally reasonable then something happened maybe on Current Events that I missed?

5 Likes

I think it was current events that the mod mentioned? It was awhile ago. I was surprised that she was banned but apparently she had a different persona where CE was concerned, much different than she had on the Dressage forum.

4 Likes

Iirc she reacted negatively to fat shaming

3 Likes

I think what happened was she got restricted from CE and so she created an alter in order to get back into CE and was banned over it.

6 Likes

Ah, thanks, somehow everyone’s comments have helped. She IS replying to old comments, so a quick scroll through of the nested comments reveals the new ones. And the “single comment thread” explained the repeated jumping back to the start, until I realized the back arrow returned me to where I left off.

It is such a crazy read, still contradicting herself – which is probably understandable trying to keep which personality is which.

7 Likes