UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

It’s actually FOOL’S MATE :slight_smile:
BOOM SHAKALAKA :boom:

10 Likes

Anyone know who this person, Jaded_Watercress_393 is on Reddit? The one who commented to me, Forehead_Flickr? I’m not thrilled with their “ladies” comment :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Did they mean that in a negative manner? Maybe I need more coffee and to re-read it? lol

6 Likes

Not sure how it’s meant. No idea!

2 Likes

Clearly they thought you would not like being ID’d over there as you. So silly of them.

10 Likes

Maybe I missed it but did the defense attorneys ever ask the prosecution if there was any actual evidence that MB actually fired a gun?

I admit to being prejudiced but that seems to be a huge hole in the prosecution.

“What evidence do you have that shows that Mr. Barisone fired a gun?”

“none”

28 Likes

I’m going to guess that since the word ladies was put in quotation marks it was meant somewhat sarcastically. As in a put-down.

And yet, speaking for myself, I have never claimed to be a lady. Female? Yes. Woman? Yes. But a “lady”? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

12 Likes

Still waiting for those bombshells! :bomb: SpecialK has quite the movie in her head. :film_projector:

16 Likes

I do not think that SpecialK, grammar doyenne of Reddit, is familiar with the modern usage of ‘bombshell.’

3 Likes

Ohhh, you think maybe she 's been using “bombshell” in that Mae West kind of way? Well that makes more sense. Except she’s pretty much aged out of that.

4 Likes

There was basically NO forensics done. No fingerprints, no gunshot residue tests, so no there is NO proof that MB shot the gun.

24 Likes

Nor were certain nearby persons ever interviewed by law enforcement. Smells to me like LE may have been forewarned to keep hands off.

10 Likes

Fixed it for you. :wink:

24 Likes

I am no lady. I am a woman. I have put up with years of being misjudged because of how I looked: she must be stupid because she is so pretty. And now that I am older: she has grey hair and some wrinkles, she can’t be capable in this high tech world.

I am all woman. I clean stalls and go to the grocery store in my barn clothes. I don’t give a flying F… anymore. I go to city council meetings and keep talking. I walk into my office at work and rule the night and teach all the things for the people just starting out the things I wish someone had taught me when I was starting out.

Shoot, I don’t even mind being called a bitch. Sometimes we have to own our own power as woman and if that is being a bitch? So be it. I wear that word proudly as well.
Sheilah

48 Likes

Clearly it’s someone from here.

1 Like

At ~2AM no less!

3 Likes

I just read all that garbage on Reddit. Does she really think we don’t know who she is? It’s beyond crazy-to the point of it being obvious that it should’ve been LK, and not MB, in the mental hospital. Just reading the delusion is so anxiety inducing for me; I can’t imagine living with that nightmare.

31 Likes

You know I do not mind being called a bitch either.
Being
In
Total
Control of
Herself
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

I hope that Mr Barisone and his closest friends and confidants enjoy a lovely Christmas and a glorious New Year. If I weren’t so busy chasing Ella and Alexander around, I’d love to have them visit.

Cheers, everyone!

28 Likes

My last hoodie I bought for Christmas.

38 Likes