UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Well, what she really testified to lying about on SM was telling people that she’d started recording in April ‘19 (and all the numerous mentions of having cameras in the barn) not 6 days before like she testified to.

#perjury #lying :smiling_imp: :bomb: :lips: :woman_zombie: :sandwich: :cake:

13 Likes

If MB were suspended, Lauren was riding illegally listing him as her trainer and all prizes she won while riding with him should be null and void. No more bronze medal and has to give it back.

34 Likes

That’s right, it was with respect to a very specific lie: she told her horse broker, Rosanna something, that she had cameras/recorders via facebook public post on X date. Then on the stand she said she didn’t have cameras/recorders until Y date that she ordered from Amazon (I think). When asked about this discrepancy, she answered that she lies on SM (i.e., she lied when she posted date X to Rosanna and was telling the truth about date Y there under oath).

Nothing to do with Rosie whatsoever.

This is just getting into full-blown whack job territory now.

24 Likes

I think anything Lauren Kanarek posts on social media is a lie as she testified in court that she lies. So I don’t know why on earth she’d be expected to have any ounce of credibility at all.

So if Kanarek posts ANYTHING under her name or any name, it’s a lie. A spoof. A fabrication. Fantasy.

And the fact that she So believes she HAS TO lie pretty much sums up how she feels about her own version of things. She knows she’s lying but chooses to believe she has to lie and keep lying. Because the lie is all she has.

The trouble with living like this is that eventually the lies cannot be contained and you get caught lying. And your credibility is shot.

The jury saw it.

So if she’s posting craziness anywhere it’s simply a pathetic attempt to have someone… ANYONE… believe her story.

And in her version she is the ultimate victim, a hilarious twist for someone who fancies themselves the tough guy.

Just like that former president she despises.

25 Likes

Yep. I’ve read the Reddit thread now.

The K family will never accept the fact that Horse Nation got its information wrong when copying of CotH’s reporting….nope, it’s got to be some giant conspiracy for that whole family. It’s like someone using a fake news site to make your claims….

CH’s source: Horse Nation (not a credible source)

CotH’s reporting:

https://www.chronofhorse.com/article/barisone-and-black-added-to-safesport-suspension-list/

5 Likes

Ha! Guess that wasn’t exactly the hill for anyone to die on.

Plus logically MB was still attending events.

10 Likes

My, my, my as I spy with my one good eye, it seems someone has a very, very, very, bad or would that be a “special” case of stage 4 Lie-abetes.

I wonder if actually telling the truth would be a cure for such a disease.

At last feel no need to bow to me as that is not a professional real Human doctors or heck even a vet’s option, as I am just a horse of course.

:horse:

11 Likes

Pretty sure she lied quite a bit about Rosie during her testimony too…

11 Likes

Wonder if horse nation should submit a correction. Seems like the wise thing to do.

10 Likes

No, fair enough, just that the subject when she admitted under oath that she lies on SM was the differing dates she gave regarding cameras, etc. That’s what she was lying about at that time and that’s when she said she lies on SM.

5 Likes

Seems like an appropriate reply to Special K could be: Right back at ya!

15 Likes

Wow. Wow. She’s just making it up as she goes along. Re-writing her story, never mind the facts that can be looked up. That is one delusional chick. Its over, lady.

15 Likes

I’m an excellent tenant!

28 Likes

Wow… now she’s not only claiming MB was suspended in 2018, yet somehow continued to coach and attend shows, and nobody in the equestrian world mentioned it anywhere… but Ruth Cox was suspended too? Nobody even saw or mentioned that anywhere? Nobody on COTH following the case googled RC and found reference to it? Also, when does SS consult the Kanareks on what sanctions they place on someone? She’s bonkers.

29 Likes

From what I hear the USEF page lists RC as active and up to date with SS.

27 Likes

And it’s not just some nameless flunkie at SS. The former director of Safe Sport assured them, blah blah blah. The Ks are always in direct communication with the owner, the editor, the SS director, etc. That family only speaks to the top! Mingling with the hoi polloi is not allowed! :roll_eyes:

37 Likes

Fixed it for you.

14 Likes

I am eager to see what Netflix does with all of this. She’s nuts.

31 Likes

Someone misses us……

9 Likes

Ah, fed up or banned.

:horse:

24 Likes