UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Maybe we should start a new thread about Michael.

30 Likes

Right?

6 Likes

There’s a new Special K post three days ago.

Why would RC have a custom pink camo Ruger when they are readily available off the shelf?

6 Likes

Maybe those who want to debate what is a disease and what is/are bad habits should start a new thread.

9 Likes

I don’t think k it was custom. I think LK just added that to embellish.

9 Likes

Not so hard to find

RugerÂź LCPÂź Centerfire Pistol Model 3717

Available in a wide range of colors and patterns:

RugerÂź EC9sÂź Centerfire Pistol Models

2 Likes

Yup that is the reason I was questioning the custom part

4 Likes

You mean try to add a level of deviousness and nefariousness to other’s actions and statements that just didn’t exist in order to spin a false narrative?

24 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

If it was custom I believe LK thinks she has wiggle room criticizing RC for not immediately agreeing that the gun she was shown was hers.
For someone so astute about legal matters, she sure misses on some pretty simple ones. :thinking:

7 Likes

I think this is a case of Lauren Karanek once again using a fact and making it into something it is not.

RC testified at the trial that the gun was ordered with a smaller grip, not customized.

That explains the thing that looks like a slide bite that Robert Guy Goodwin had.

It also makes me wonder how a man with hands as big as Michael, how he would have managed to hold it to shoot it.

35 Likes

She doesn’t miss them, she tries to make them into something they are not.

11 Likes

Excellent points

4 Likes

If it had a smaller grip how did a large man (LK posted he was 6’2" didn’t she?) manage to shoot it a few times and get neither gun residue AND/OR a slide bite?

The ONLY hand injury was Robs.

Hmmmmmm

34 Likes

10 Likes

Between that and the dog bite high on the left groin when he was supposedly face down under RG, and the angle of the bullets impacting LK and the window
 well
 paints a completely different picture than the “double tap, center mass, murderer” LK kept going on about, doesn’t it?

44 Likes

Plus the bullet trajectory seems to match more closely with her description of being crouched over MB’s head while helping Rob hold Michael down and beating him about the head

25 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking when Special K carries on about the “custom” gun. There was nothing special about those grips - I can go to my local store and find many different varieties of grips on handguns. It’s actually pretty typical for a gun owner to change out the base grips.

IF it happened as described - RC saying she could not be sure it was her gun at the scene was the smart thing to do in the moment. She doesn’t have any legal representation with her. There has been a shooting. Unless the cops take the smoking gun out of your hand, never admit to the initial officers on site that it is your gun. You’re not required to speak to law enforcement without legal representation. In situations like this it was the absolute best option - other than saying nothing at all - to state she could not identify whether it was her gun or not.

29 Likes

Absolutely correct.

7 Likes

Me too, prayers Michael’s home for Christmas :heart:

4 Likes