UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Ya know, I’m thinking this whole long involved Krol process, and the fact that MB has now been found by a judge in a legal proceeding to NOT pose a threat to himself or others MIGHT prove helpful during a SafeSport appeal.

Think about it.

Has anyone else on that list ever been subjected to so very much psychological evaluation for potential safety risks?

He’s been undergoing inpatient evaluation for well over a year.

This is a pretty unique situation in many respects.

36 Likes

That will be very interesting.

6 Likes

You were point blank wrong about today @CurrentlyHorseless!

POINT. BLANK. WRONG.

41 Likes

None of the Kanareks were in attendance.

Strange, right???

45 Likes

Yes, Lauren will fade into obscurity. Maybe she’ll just enjoy her horses, and the multiple cats she keeps in her garage, as long as she can be healthy enough to ride now and then. I don’t even think she rides all that much, at least not to get herself and her horses competition ready.

18 Likes

So, no victim impact statement huh? :wink:

26 Likes

They knew bombshells were coming but not the ones they promised. Skedaddled! Was Netflix there?

15 Likes

Netflix was there and did a lot of filming.

60 Likes

Please provide the quote of the statement of mine you consider “point blank wrong”, @cutter99.

I said that LO had not reported that he had been granted excursions and that might mean that he had not been working up the levels. Or it might not.

I also said I had no way of predicting whether he would be released today.

All sensible, true statements.

1 Like

No 48 Hours?

5 Likes

Seriously?

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not one damn bombshell! Not a single one! And I hauled myself to New Jersey in hopes of copious amounts of bombshells!

Okay, I was not really there for bombshells! I am realistic to know the bombshells LK always claimed were coming were her delusions of grandeur.

36 Likes

About what? I’m confused/lost track

2 Likes

that Netflix was filming - I am gullible

4 Likes

And yet as recently as last month, LK was still running her mouth on FB about her “81 recordings” and “the murder plot” :rofl:

20 Likes

Home for the holidays…finally. So happy for them.

15 Likes

Netflix was in fact there, and their producer spoke to many. Filming was done in the morning before court was in session, with more very extensive filming at lunch, as well as after the end decision was made.

I personally recommended the producer take a deep dive into COTH. A very deep dive including screen shots of deleted posts!

69 Likes

OMG! That will take them, what, four years!

24 Likes

Oh awesome.

I wonder if they will cover how Lollypop, MommyPop and DaddyPop all slugged it out on social media for years with a bunch of horse women.

Because that’s not normal. At all.

39 Likes