UPDATES! Michael Barisone Released! FREEDOM! Plus Insurance Settlement

Absolutely they were filming. 4 person team.

42 Likes

Somehow I suspect there are some elves happy to help with direction and screen shots of the most pertinent (and often subsequently deleted) posts. Just to help them get started. :face_with_monocle:

34 Likes

Wow! That was a long day for everyone involved. OMG, the poor people at Netflix who get to go through the COTH discussions. That’s a lot of reading, and a lot of crazy, especially on the 'Ks part!

12 Likes

Awe, and LK wasn’t there to shine in the spotlight. Probably not the kind of spotlight she wanted on her, but she never was one to turn away negative attention!

10 Likes

Notable that no one from the K family showed today. Not only did they have advance notice of the outcome, it also gives lie to their insistence that they must be at all these hearings for Some Important Reason even though the hearings by law should be closed. :thinking:

Interesting that Netflix will now have a big scene in the saga that shows the Ks not showing up and also gives MB the spotlight entirely since he and his supporters were the ones there.

43 Likes

Somehow I have a feeling they got a heads up that things weren’t going the way they were hoping today.

25 Likes

There was also a lack of commentary from them about the insurance suit, another hearing the K’s didn’t attend.

Big difference compared to the previous hearings where the topic dropping started well before the actual info came out

10 Likes

I hope they use my post to mamapop about how I’m already living my best life except for needing a pedicure! :joy:

12 Likes

The safe sport training requirements would not take long to fulfill for anyone who wanted to show. It’s just an online course that takes between 30 minutes and two hours, depending on whether you’re due for a refresher or the whole course.

If she’s not showing, I doubt that’s the reason.

7 Likes

Holy Moly

4 Likes

Indeed.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t come out in a safesport course for her that she tried ro weaponize safesport and CPS? She might not pass a safesport course. That could be keeping her away from it, also

12 Likes

I hope they use the one where Momma K told me to go eat hay.

Trying to insult a Pony on a horse forum.

Classic.

:horse:

23 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Someone doesn’t have a good grounding in classic lit or even film. To quote Holly Golightly, ‘There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion.’

And her father’s. And her mother’s.

33 Likes

I hope they take a gander at the closed civil suit and see “Haha
maybe they’ll be homeless” by dear old dad. Or, Mr Tarshis’ tale from the VIP tent, among other highlights.

30 Likes

I wonder if she has a trainer since the last one fired her, or did someone step in that I can’t remember?

7 Likes

Oh I understand. It’s just obvious that she isn’t even planning on trying to do any recognized shows anytime soon, since she hasn’t even bothered to make the minimal effort to do the 30 minutes of training.

Her whole claim that horses are her life and she is pursuing a “dressage career” ? It’s nonsense.

25 Likes

Isn’t she raising feral cats now?

11 Likes

:smirk_cat:

5 Likes