Unlimited access >

Upperville Live Feed

^ Maybe Amanda Steege and Lafitte De Muse?

CMH is a @%& to cancel. Had a huge hassle with them and will never subscribe again. It is a shame, but I don’t like being charged after cancelling and then getting into a months long debate about it, and since it is international there were language barriers at times. Hopefully nobody else gets into that situation! It is a shame, because they do have some good videos of shows I want to watch. I got so excited seeing it was on USEF only to not be and be blocked by a pay wall if you didn’t want to squint at the screen :stuck_out_tongue: Great photos!

Yes, @MHM, Lafittte & Amanda. I love that horse from what I have seen online and was so happy to get to see him in person.

Thanks, @rockonxox. Sorry some of them are blurry b/c I was lazy and using my phone, not an actual camera. But, hey, they’re free!

He is pretty darn cool!

1 Like

USEF Network has it’s normal feed now - yay! You can make it as big as you want. CMH is disappointing so I’m glad they have it via USEF now.

1 Like

They have replays up as well!

1 Like

The feed from the jumper ring has been awful. Now watching the kids equitate in the hunter ring and the feed is fine.

Am I the only one who can’t figure out where the reins went in the 3rd pic? :thinking::scream:

Daughter is waiting to watch a friend ride & they’re slooooooooow. Apparently waiting on trainers.

@TheDBYC, hey! my smart-but-not-a-genius phone was doing it’s best! :laughing: But now that you mention it
:wink:

@JBCool, I have an amazing phone camera & my equestrian videos still could be an ad for why to get a Pivo! :rofl::rofl:

The International Hunter Derby is in progress.

Impressive round by 10yr old Alexa Lignelli. She has made it to the handy round. Well done!!!

I do the casting feature from phone to TV screen, I don’t have big screen (mines a mere 40" vs 60+ LOL) but it’s been pretty good so far. While waiting for the derby to start, I watched a bit of the first leadline - a friends child was in it. Lots of big hats! and I’m sorry if you need to hold the child up and in the saddle perhaps wait until next year to wear your Lilly Pulitzer and Derby hat. One poor kid had a meltdown, dismounted and decided playing in sand was more fun, mother looked pretty mortified. Class was late so would be tough for many of these kids.

Just saw Jimmy Torano receiving Russel Fry award, by Fry’s daughter. Boy do I feel old,I remember years ago, I had a box at the the GP, The Firestone’s box was near mine, Kim Prince (Fry) was at their box telling her then toddler daughter “mommy has to go now and win a class” and dang if she didn’t!

2 Likes

Well done in the Handy Alexa!

1 Like

7th place! Something to be proud of. I’m sure it’s fun to outscore your trainer when you are 10.

She is not 10. Probably 14-15, Her younger sister is probably 10. None the less a job well done.

My youngest went to watch the leading with her dad. They didn’t stay for the while thing. It started around 5pm. I feel bad for the kids! She reported that one kid fell off, and at least one other was upset/ disinterested. More sympathetic I could not be – I, too, melt down at hunter shows when it looks like the classes will run forever :rofl:

3 Likes

Ah
 The announcer said she was 10. Doesn’t matter though. She did well among some of the best pro’s in the country, and outscored her trainer. :wink: :grinning: