Way off course- NYC

My friend sent me these quotes by Nostradamus today.

“In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.”

“The third big war will begin when the big city is burning” - Nostradamus 1654

~~Erin B~~
Have you hugged your horse today?

hey mags people can’t leave the city everything bridges tunnels are closed. they have no where to go. very sad

Jennasis, We all admire your courage and openess. Remember that you are first human and getting hardened to the day to day issues of your work is part of keeping you sane. I know in mine you develope a crust that helps you cope. Dosn’t mean you don’t care. The build up of the chemicals like adreneline can produce some interesting if unwelcome physical reactions. I would not worry that prior to Tuesday you were a heartless journalist, you just developed your crust.

Tuesday was too much and has happened to every journalist I have ever known. Uncle Walter shed tears when he told me my Presedent was killed. He also shed tears when Armstrong walked on the moon. Mr Browkaw could barely contain himself when he mentioned the importance of phoning his kids just to check in, even though they could see him plainly, safe and sound.

I know what you just went through is too unbearable to take right now, but what you and the countless other camera, and print reporters have done is brought the full reality of this to the citizens of the world instantly.

To put it in perspecive, remember the photodocumentaries of the camps as they were liberated by the troops in WWII? Don’t those images burn in your memory? They are a testiment to what a people can endure and they served to inform the “folks back home” just what was the awful truth of the previous years fighting. There were many people who did not believe or know the facts about the camps. There are those today who still insist that it was fake. It is my understanding that the troops were unsure that the victims should want to be photographed. They said no, this is my witness, my testimony.

CNN talked with a still photographer who took some chilling shots of falling bodies. He said he hesitated but then realised he was there to document the ugly truth.

No matter what your decision, What you did will serve to document a moment in the worlds history that is yet to be determined in its scope.

I pray you seek help from your employer for stress and Post traumatic stress disorder counceling.

Please check in from time to time.

I just turned on the TV as Mr Bumpkin is getting up and I am dumbfounded.
What is the World coming to?
This is so sad.

They’ve now imposed air travel lockdowns in Canada - and they’re only accepting the rerouted planes bound for U.S. airports.