Unlimited access >

WEG Ticket Sales/Exchanges

Here’s a spot to sell or trade WEG tickets. We take no responsibility for and offer no assurances regarding transactions that take place here, but we’re happy to offer a place to buy and sell.

In past years, we’ve limited ticket sales to those at face value, but we’re no longer putting that restriction on this thread.

I have two day passes (with reserved seats) for Friday, September 21st. This includes day 2 of the team jumping competition, para-dressage, and driving.

I overlooked the dates when I purchased them, and I will not be able to attend. I bought them for $90 each (in-state presale). Please let me know if you are interested!

Are they still available?

Yes they are!

I have two tickets for eventing dressage on Thursday and Friday for sale. Bought the eventing package but we will just be there sat and sun. Message me if interested.

Edited…Bought some! Would like dressage tickets any day, freestyle if possible! Going to be nearby for family reasons so last minute sale is fine if someone cant go.

If someone has show jumping or freestyle dressage , grand prix, please PM me. I don’t live that close so would like one or two day pass.

Also if you have tickets and aren’t going I would need a place to stay as I think the area is totally sold out. These bones don’t camp…lol

I have 2 all event passes for the show jumping that I am looking to resell. My daughter has an unexpected opportunity to do a larger show this fall and our budget can afford either that or going to WEG. I also have reservations at a hotel nearby that I can transfer.

I have 2 All Dressage Passes that I’m thinking of selling. They were bought at $300/each (plus fees which came to $694.94 for both.) This is about $100 less than they are currently listed for. I also have a room at the Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport for 4 nights Sept 12-16. That is $744.24. Still trying to decide about this, but if someone wants this package at cost I’d be happy to work on transferring it.

Edit: 7/29/18 I can sell just the dressage tickets, as the hotel is cancelable, not sure if that was clear!
email me at jgiles86@centurylink.net

Crazy questions, BUT I do not see where ticket holders have gotten information on the printing of tickets. If you bought an all discipline pass will you get one ticket for the whole discipline or tickets for each day? I may have two Wednesday dressage tickets available.

I have two Wednesday Dressage tickets available! These are premium seats. Retail price is $69.15 each after taxes and fees. I will sell them for $100 for the pair.

Sold…

I have all discipline Eventing passes. Thursday/Friday 9/13 and 9/14 Eventing Dressage, Saturday 9/15 XC, and Sunday 9/16 Eventing Show Jumping including medal ceremony. Good seats. I bought at the Carolinas early access price of $203 (including tax and service charge). Current pricing is about $260. I will not use all of the tickets. Could sell 2 complete passes, or would consider single days, especially that Friday. I don’t want to make anything - will sell for exactly what I paid. Please PM if interested.

Shot in the dark- My mother got my tickets to Para but, I don’t have a place to stay, can I crash on someone’s floor? AND I live in Ocala, anyone want to drive with me??

Would like to sell my ticket for all dressage events for WEG. Cost was $399.60. I also know of possible accommodations in an Air B and B close by.

My friend made hotel/inn reservations (paid for) from Friday September 7th through Sunday evening September 16th (essentially Week One) and then found us another place to stay. Need to rehome these reservations/booking. PM if interested in any way and I will put you in touch with her. My job was ticket procurement,
​​hers was lodging so she has all the details. Thanks.

I have an all season dressage pass-for all dressage events at WEG. Original cost was $399. Will take offers.

2 DRESSAGE PASSES 2018 WEG!!!
SOLD OUT PREMIUM SEATING!!!
I have 2 dressage passes for the 4 days of dressage - my husband and Daughter decided not to go but my friend and Inare still going - the seats are next to my other 2 seats. I purchased these the day they went on sale back in October 2017 and the are great seats about 2/3rds of the way up at B for the freestyle and as we all as 2 other days- all premium sold out sections - 1 day they are even front row at A which I thought would be fun to be up close 1 day
Tickets cost $399 per 4 day pass make me an offer!
call me 914-489-1162 to work out the transfer
If you are interested in staying with us we may have space - we have rented a loft in Asheville and hired a car service to drive us to the venue every day.

EDIT - all of mine are sold.

I’m selling some All-Session Day Passes (this type of pass is no longer purchasable on Tryon website). Friends and I are only selling because we decided to volunteer on these days instead of spectate. I bought these on the first day available (for NC residents 10/13/17) so they’re the lowest rate and just want to get what we paid - including taxes and fees, that’s $104.24 per pass.

There are 3 Passes for Friday, September 14th; 2 Passes for Thursday, September 20th; 3 Passes for Friday, September 21st. When seat assignments are applicable, the Passes are all sitting together, but I’m ok willing to sell the Passes separately. Each pass contains one ticket for each event that day.

Heres the link link to the schedule so you can see which events are on each day:
https://tryon2018.com/page/official-schedule-by-day

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions!!

Noelle L