Unlimited access >

WEG Ticket Sales/Exchanges

Where are the reservations for ( how far from WEG) and how much are the rooms per night?

I am selling 6 front row first level All Session jumping passes. We had an unexpected changes of plans. These passes get you into the venue and vendors the second week as well as the 4 show jumping events. They are first row of the lower level for 3 of the 4 events. Paid $436/ticket and willing to accept offers. Possibility of transferring a VRBO reservation as well. You can email me directly at laurelster@Hotmail.com if you are interested.

The Flat Rock Playhouse just north of Tryon ![](s holding its annual fundraising auction. One of the items (#113 on the bid list) is two all session passes to WEG plus accomodations for the duration. Bidding ends August 13th at https://qtego.net/qlink/flatrock

[IMG]https://photo.qtego.net/images/FLT070318/99F113.jpg)

#113 [h=1]EQUESTRIAN[/h]
2 WEG Tickets, Accommodations, Theatre Tickets, Dinner for Two- Donated by Dot and Bill Moyer.
All access session passes for two from Tuesday, September 11, through Sunday, September 23 to the WEG in Tryon. Tickets do not include opening and closing ceremonies. All Session Full Games Pass sell for $1,380 USD, plus taxes and processing fee, for a value per ticket of $1,556 or a total value/donation amount of $3,000.

Accommodations at the Cook’s Cottage
• Stay in the cozy Cook’s Cottage on the Flat Rock Playhouse property from September 11-23,2018.

2 Tickets to Donny Edwards Live, ELVIS!
• Enjoy 2 tickets to one performance of Donny Edwards Live, Elvis, an authentic heart & soul tribute to the king!

Dinner for 2 at Season’s Highland Lake
• Season’s at Highland Lake restaurant gives dinner a premier culinary experience that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

1 Like

Anyone looking to split lodging close to TIEC? Or have a spare bed also close to TIEC for all the eventing sessions? (Sept 13-16). I am looking to split the cost of lodging before spending the money at full cost for one bed. Thanks!

I have for sale a week one all session pass. They are no longer available; retailed $750, make me an offer. Can email ticket. Also have two hotel rooms at the closest hotel to the event (not on property). Also know of a dressage week one pass for sale.

@right horse at the right time how much for one of the hotel rooms 09/13-16? Or per night, I can do the math… Thank you!

I will now consider Last Chance Price $275USD for the pair!!

I have confirmed that the hotel reservation can be transferred

Unfortunately my plans have changed and we will not be able to attend WEG. I have 2 All Session Eventing Passes (Sept 13 – Sept 16) available for sale. Thursday/Friday 9/13 and 9/14 Eventing Dressage (Section 114 GA), Saturday 9/15 XC, and Sunday 9/16 Eventing Show Jumping (second row second deck in Section 115) including medal ceremony. They were purchased at $225US/each (plus fees which came to $521.21US for both.)

We also have a reservation booked for one room in Hendersonville for 3 adults from Wednesday Sept 12 – Monday Sept 17. Cost of the reservation is $553US for the 5 nights. This will cover the Dressage and the Eventing for that weekend. It is a 1/2hr drive to showgrounds. I have confirmed that I can transfer the booking. This hotel is sold out for these dates. Please contact me at lauriehuisman@yahoo.ca if you are interested

WEG Tickets Avaialable! 4 Dressage Session Passes!
9/12 GP Day 1 Team Final & Individual Qualifier (Section 118, 11,12,13,14)
9/13 GP Day 2 Team Final & Individual Qualifier (Section 118, P-3, 3, 5, 6)
9/14 GPS Individual Competition Final (Section 118, P4, 5, 6, 7)
9/16 GP Freestyle Individual Final (Section 116 T27,28,29,30)

Also have housing available https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p696234vb

Prefer to sell in groups of 2 or 4.
$275 each obo.

I have an all session week 1 pass and 2 or 3 hotel rooms at the closest hotel to the venue. Can email ticket.
I also know of a week 1 dressage pass for sale.

Hi All,
I have 4 ‘super passes’ to the Eventing (all four days), which I am now unable to use due work. I paid $260 (with taxes) for them. I’d like to get back what I paid for them (or open to reasonable offers) if anyone is interested. Please PM me. Thanks!

I still have 3 WEG Eventing passes available. $210 each for all 4 days ($260 on the website now). Or $100 each for just the Sunday Eventing Show Jumping finals and medal ceremony. (vs $162 currently) Great seats, lower level, 5th row. PM if interested. And open to offers for specific day combination.

For Sale: reservation for campsite at
4 Paws Kingdom Campground and Dog Retreat
335 Lazy Creek Drive
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
for the week of Sept 10th-Sept 16th for WEG
Its $300 for the week $43 a night!
This is the closest campground to WEG
This is what I paid for the site, no markup
Email me @ Anne@BluegrassCanine.com

For Sale: reservation for campsite at
4 Paws Kingdom Campground and Dog Retreat
335 Lazy Creek Drive
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
for the week of Sept 10th-Sept 16th for WEG
Its $300 for the week $43 a night!
This is the closest campground to WEG
This is what I paid for the site, no markup
Email me @ Anne@BluegrassCanine.com

FOR SALE: One All Sessions Eventing Pass for Tryon WEG 2018. Includes both dressage days (section 119), XC and SJ (section 114, J15).

Purchased in November and I had a baby last week so WEG is out for me this go around.

$150 OBO (face value is $235). Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing the set.

Tickets can be sent via email or snail mail. Payment via PayPal or Venmo.

Hello all,
I too have 3 All Session Eventing Passes Available. 9/13 Dressage Section 119, 9/14 Dressage Section 118 Show Jumping Section 218 N20-22 I also have a hotel room I have not yet cancelled. It’s 50 miles from TIEC. Frankly I don’t recall what I paid for the tix… I think around 235 as mentioned above. I will sell for 150 each also. I’d rather do Kentucky… Paypal accepted.

For Sale: Two All Session Full Games Passes PLUS Lodging - $3,000 USD.
The All Session Full Games Passes grant ticket holders access to all of the competition sessions during the full weeks of competition from Tuesday, September 11, through Sunday, September 23.

For more information contact Dot at dot.moyer@gmail.com

I have a dressage ticket available on Sept 12. It is a premium seat for the team and individual qualifier. It is in section 119 row E seat 18. I am asking $35 for this ticket. That is almost half off the ticket price!

I have a ticket with assigned seating for all four Grand Prix Dressage events at WEG, as well as a general admission ticket for dressage, XC, and stadium at WEG. Unfortunately, work has other plans for me during this time period 9/11 - 9/16. I also have a reservation at the Days Inn & Suites in Duncan/Spartanburg (two queen beds) that I will need to cancel soon. PM if you would like to make an offer on the tickets.

Anyone else having trouble getting through to the ticket office? Have sent emails and left phone messages at the Ticket site - no response in 3 days.

i have 1 all event pass. starts the 13th. need to sell would love to get 150.00 for it.