Unlimited access >

WEG Ticket Sales/Exchanges

A friend of mine has tickets for dressage. Hit the link below or contact me and I’ll try to put you in touch

“Anyone looking for a DRESSAGE ticket to WEG?? The World Equestrian games are in Tryon, North Carolina September 11th through September 16th. Tickets were bought last NOVEMBER, so seats are pretty great! $300 for all dressage events and access to shopping and food.”

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214375583318127&id=1074069774

Two All session Event passes for sale!!

Seats for event jumping section 116 row U seats 3 & 4

Asking $200 each, will consider other reasonable offers.

Campsite reservation for the week for sale!
4 Paws Kingdom Campground and Dog Retreat
335 Lazy Creek Drive
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
for the week of Sept 10th-Sept 16th for WEG
Its $300 for the week $43 a night!
This is the closest campground to WEG
This is what I paid for the site, no markup
Email me @ Anne@BluegrassCanine.com

Have four eventing package tickets for sale. Great SJ tickets, section 116 row R. All four tickets for $600, would cost over $1k if bought today.

I have two tickets to all sessions WEG Dressage. and one to all sessions Combined Driving.I got them last November. The Dressage tickets run Sept 12 through Sept 16. The Combined driving 21-23. Dressage ticket are 300 each or 550 for both. The CD is 50.00

I have two All session passes to week one with excellent seating. Paid 1,737 for the pair. Make an offer! Joanjohnston.krs@gmail.com

These are still available!! Need to sell them!

I have two day passes (with reserved seats) for Friday, September 21st. This includes day 2 of the team jumping competition, para-dressage, and driving.

I overlooked the dates when I purchased them, and I will not be able to attend. I bought them for $90 each (in-state presale). Please let me know if you are interested!

I have two All Session Full Games Passes
The All Session Full Games Pass grants ticket holders access to all of the competition sessions during the full weeks of competition from Tuesday, September 11, through Sunday, September 23. $1250 each. These tickets were purchased last October so the selected seats should be better than if you purchased these passes now.

TWO amazing seats for the Jumping Speed Competition, THIRD ROW, center!! Wed, Sept 19th. Can’t get there in time.

Sold.

Two eventing passes available. Make me an offer. :slight_smile:

2 Cross-Country Phase Eventing (Saturday Sept 15) tickets available for $80 total. On the website they are $45/ticket, not including taxes/fees. I paid about $100 altogether for them. Please send me an email if you are interested. Thanks!

decercem@gmail.com

I am selling 2 all phase eventing WEG tickets. They are for Sept 13 and 14(dressage), 15 (cross country) and 16 (stadium jumping premium seats). They are worth 250 each. I will sell them for 150 each. The seats are together. Heidiandandy@aol.com.

Have 4 all sessions Eventing passes seated together $225 a piece $850obo for all 4 together. Also have one weekend pass for 15th and 16th which includes Eventing XC and stadium and Grand Prix dressage freestyle and I think reining too to $450 obo. There are still flights and hotels down there available! Dates for Eventing are Sept 13-16th
Email me at darkhorsefarm84@gmail.com!

I will now consider Last Chance Price $275USD for the pair!!

I have confirmed that the hotel reservation can be transferred

Unfortunately my plans have changed and we will not be able to attend WEG. I have 2 All Session Eventing Passes (Sept 13 – Sept 16) available for sale. Thursday/Friday 9/13 and 9/14 Eventing Dressage (Section 114 GA), Saturday 9/15 XC, and Sunday 9/16 Eventing Show Jumping (second row second deck in Section 115) including medal ceremony. They were purchased at $225US/each (plus fees which came to $521.21US for both.)

We also have a reservation booked for one room in Hendersonville for 3 adults from Wednesday Sept 12 – Monday Sept 17. Cost of the reservation is $553US for the 5 nights. This will cover the Dressage and the Eventing for that weekend. It is a 1/2hr drive to showgrounds. I have confirmed that I can transfer the booking. This hotel is sold out for these dates. Please contact me at lauriehuisman@yahoo.ca if you are interested

For those who have gotten tickets, what do they look like? I bought mine with a group of people and all I have is a print out with a scan code. It’s nothing official looking like the ticket booklets you get at the World Cups.

World Equestrian Games - 2, all sessions passes for dressage

I have 2 all sessions passes for dressage at the WEG, Sept. 12, 13, 14 and 16. They are for sale at my cost which was $250 per ticket, plus a $42.50 booking fee, $36.62 taxes, for a total of $579.12

I bought these in Jan. and got pretty good seats, see below. Unfortunately can’t go due to accident.

day 1 - Grand Prix day 1 - 8:45 - 6:00 pm - premium seats 3rd row east side
day 2 - Grand Prix day 2 - 8:45 - 6:00 pm - premium seats 12th row east side
day 3 - Grand Prix Special - 10:30 - 5:30 pm - premium seats 9th row east side
day 4 - Grand Prix Freestyle - 8:30 - 11:40 pm - 1st tier - 9th row, east side

If interested, call or text 919-414-7043

Anyone looking for last minute SJ tickets?

Two available for all SJ sessions Sept 19 - 23. $250/each obo

Message me if interested!

Does any one know any way to contact the ticket office by phone? The only thing I have been able to find is an email, which I emailed over two weeks ago and still have not received a reply. Long story short, I broke my ankle and just needed to see if they could switch me to handicap seating. It’s getting a little frustrating that I cannot get in touch with anyone.

Sold.