Unlimited access >

WEG Ticket Sales/Exchanges

All Session Eventing Pass for sale.

Seats for Eventing Jumping Section 115, Row K Seat 4

Paid $249.00 including fees, Asking $190.

Selling 2-4 All Session Show Jumping passes. Great seats. Paid $347/each (including fees) on the earliest pre-sale offer, reasonable offers considered.

On the 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 20[SUP]th[/SUP] and 21[SUP]st[/SUP] the seats are in section 117, row E. For the finals on the 23[SUP]rd[/SUP], they are in section 116, row B.

I have three all session Eventing Passes and one all session Dressage Pass that, unfortunately, I am not able to use. I am selling them at my cost and am willing to split them up. They are good seats. Text me at 301-461-8768 for details if interested or would like details about the seats. Dressage is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Eventing is Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

I have 2 all session Eventing Passes that we will not be able to use, good seats. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Two (2) All Games Passes - Week 1. Selling for half price since lovely Hurricane Florence has made it not possible for us to attend. Paid $1500 plus taxes and fees, will take $750 for both. Or best offer.

Can provide details if needed. Please do not reply here but send email to caitlin.spicola@yahoo.com.

I still have 4 all sessions eventing passes - paid $250 a piece willing to sell all 4 for $500 obo I also still have a day pass for Sunday the 16th with Eventing Stadium Jumping and Dressage Free Style for $100 text 612-812-0021 or email darkhorsefarm84@gmail.com

I have TWO ALL SESSION EVENTING passes for sale.
Section 115 for Dressage and Section 218 for Show Jumping.

Original cost was $450 total. Taking all reasonable offers.
Please DM me!

I still have one dressage ticket available for Thursday and one for Friday. These are premium seats! Tickets can be instantly transferred by text or email. Also, three all session eventing passes with premium seating for the show jumping phase on Sunday! If interested please text 301-461-8768.

I have two all day passes for September 19th. $115.83 each.
Para dressage: 114 Row F
Jumping: 109 Row A
Vaulting: 111 Row G

I have 2 all event passes for this weekend (eventing XC & show jumping, reining, dressage). Paid $430 per ticket (about $450 with service fees); open to any reasonable offers.

I’m selling two All Session weekend passes for Sept 15/16, which includes seats 120-G-12, 120-G-13 for reining individual final competition (9/15), seats 218-Q-7, 218-Q-8 for the dressage GP freestyle (9/16) and seats 119-P-24, 119-P-25 for the team and individual stadium rounds on 9/16. Each pass cost $430 prior to taxes. Open to offers and looking to recoup what I can on the loss! Unfortunately, I can’t fly in from Boston in time to take advantage of my passes.

Please let me know if you’re interested or have questions.

Alannah

Sold.

I have 2 eventing cross country and show jumping tickets for sale. Jumping located next to each other. $125 each.

One Show Jumping ticket for the medal rounds, week 2 Friday and Sunday Section 117 Row E on Friday, Section 116 Row B on Sunday. SOLD!

Courtesy of Florence it looks like we will spend next week cleaning up instead of going to the WEGs. We need to sell two all day passes for the 20th and 21st. Seats are:

116-D-25 & 26 for jumping team comp day 1
110-D-7 & 8 for para dressage day 1
117-B-16 & 17 for vaulting

110-E-4 & 5 para dressage day 2
116-A-10 & 11 jumping team comp day 2
General Admission to driving dressage

Just trying to get back what we paid, $420. Pm me if you are interested.

I have 2 all sessions show jumping passes that are fir all show jumojum events that will be held September 18 thru 23. Good premium seats. Make an offer

I have two tickets available for Eventing Jumping that was rescheduled. Section 119, G22/23. Please text 516-315-4305 if interested. Thanks.

Looking for a cheap Jumping ticket for the 21st. I don’t normally post here so text me what you have at 757-284-7044

1 Like

I have three tickets for vaulting tomorrow that is Tuesday, September 18. I have two tickets for show jumping on Wednesday and two tickets for vaulting on Wednesday. PM me if interested.

I had two tickets with reserved seats. I enjoyed lots. This was a great time spending.