Unlimited access >

WEG Water Cooler!

Here’s a gathering place for everyone to discuss the WEG, leading up to, during and after the events.

Enjoy!
Mod 1

Oh I thought it was going to be an item on the cooling station for the Three Day horses :lol:

Great idea, certainly wont see anything in our local media

Woohoo! Thanks Mods!

Thanks!!

Great. And here I thought I might win a water cooler. Thanks for the disappointment.
:grief:

Get psyched! I know I am!!! Cannot wait!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DRgbz-T77kM

Thank you Mods!

I admit to being very anxious. Excited, but anxious.

I can’t wait! I am leaving on the 27th. Have tickets to the dressage freestyle, cross country/stadium jumping and all of the show jumping plus closing ceremonies. Going with a friend. We went to WEG in Kentucky and made a pact then that we would attend Normandy in 2014.

http://www.normandy2014.com/news/articles/618/nominated-entries-confirm-record-number-of-nations-for-the-2014-games

This is the list for the horses and riders nominated so far. I figured it would be a good place to start!:smiley:

SO excited! Leaving the 19th, spending a few days in Paris first… going with a group of friends! It would be great if there was a “meet up” spot!

Where are you staying??
We’re leaving the 15th and going to Paris - I think we go to Bayeux the 22nd??

[QUOTE=lorilu;7701044]
SO excited! Leaving the 19th, spending a few days in Paris first… going with a group of friends! It would be great if there was a “meet up” spot![/QUOTE]

Leaving the 17th, meeting German friends in Paris 8/18 -8/22. Meeting up with tour on 8/22 for the entire run of the games. Yippppeeeeee!! So glad to be leaving my pleasant but typical midwestern existence to head for the big time!

Would love to meet whoever wants to meet up - we need to figure out a day, time, and location…

I’ll be there aug 30-sept 8 or 9. Can’t remember. Yay!

My sister and I are leaving the 14th and will also get to the games the 22nd.
We are with the tour. We both have red hair and will be wearing sneakers LOL

[QUOTE=oldernewbie;7701408]
Leaving the 17th, meeting German friends in Paris 8/18 -8/22. Meeting up with tour on 8/22 for the entire run of the games. Yippppeeeeee!! So glad to be leaving my pleasant but typical midwestern existence to head for the big time!

Would love to meet whoever wants to meet up - we need to figure out a day, time, and location…[/QUOTE]

I’ll be there with my sneakers, too! My daughter and I are on the Bob Wyatt tour, arriving in Paris on the 14th. We are doing the Pre-Tour before meeting up with the Games tour on the 22nd. We are doing the Dressage and Eventing, leaving on Sept 1 for the UK. We are going to Burghley!!!

It’s such a long way from Australia (about 30 hours of travel time if all goes to plan) that we decided to cram in as much as we can.

I can’t believe it’s almost time to go!!

That’s when we’ll be there too - with the Bob Wyatt tour as well.
Can’t wait to meet!!

[QUOTE=ozjb;7703659]
I’ll be there with my sneakers, too! My daughter and I are on the Bob Wyatt tour, arriving in Paris on the 14th. We are doing the Pre-Tour before meeting up with the Games tour on the 22nd. We are doing the Dressage and Eventing, leaving on Sept 1 for the UK. We are going to Burghley!!!

It’s such a long way from Australia (about 30 hours of travel time if all goes to plan) that we decided to cram in as much as we can.

I can’t believe it’s almost time to go!![/QUOTE]

It’ll be my sister, my hubby, and me with Bob Wyatt. Not prejudiced against sneakers here! :lol:

Those of us poor souls tethered in our home countries demand photos, videos, and stories galore!

[QUOTE=ACMEeventing;7705066]
Those of us poor souls tethered in our home countries demand photos, videos, and stories galore![/QUOTE]

Yes, I’m with you, ACME. Tethered. But luckily we have the internet.

http://eventingnation.com/home/thursday-video-land-rover-previews-the-world-equestrian-games/#.U-QjTBAy0d0.facebook

I’ll be one of the Bob Wyatt group. Those of us who are starting in Paris will get to meet the night of the 15th for a reception and dinner. Looking forward to meeting other COTH folks. Will try to post descriptions and info as we go along. Getting closer. Yippee!!!