Unlimited access >

What about a COTH meeting??

I think EVERYONE is welcome. Laurie, I have NO idea how to make a Facebook event. Do you want to explain it to me, or do it? I really don’t know how to work the thing.

Then we can give everyone access. We’ll start on Weds., but no reason we can’t do more once we figure it out.

Yeah I can do it. Those of you who are on FB send me a friend request if we aren’t already friends and a message if were are already friends. Make sure I know you are friending me for the WC so you don’t get left off the event list accidentally. My name is Laurie McDowell and my profile pic is me sitting on hubby’s lap on our anniversary trip.

Edit: here is the event, I am not sure if you can invite yourself or if one of us has to do it but I do know once you are listed as going that you can invite others.
https://www.facebook.com/events/794564237304653/

Laurie, I just sent you a friend request.

I’m coming out for the Thursday GP, then staying in St. George with family and then coming back Saturday to take my nieces to the Freestyle. I would love to try and meet some fellow COTHers on Thursday. Saturday might be a bit more difficult for me and Friday I’m being forced to work remotely so won’t be able to come out and play at all. Sunday I go home.

I added you to the Wednesday event anyway. We can use that to send messages to thr while group about additional meeting places and times.

Wow. That’s the first time I’ve tried to request a friend. Let’s see if that works. I
m Shareen.

We can just start with Wednesday (once I see what an event page looks like) and go from there when people want to meet.

I didn’t get your request yet. I posted the link to the event page a few posts above.

Got your confirmation and see it now. Very fancy. I have NO idea how to do that, so you’re going to have to be in charge.

I added some more members so our group is growing! Can someone click the link I posted above and see if you can either add yourself or add someone else? If not I will see if I can change the settings.

Laurie, just sent one. Had no idea we had so many mutual friends :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Laurie I think I sent you a friend request on FB, it looked like the right profile since there were loads of horse photos! I’m all booked in, flying down Thurs at some ungodly hour in the morning and I’ll be staying at the Alexis park until Saturday night when I fly back. Very much up for meeting everyone!

For those of you that won’t be there for our Wednesday meeting if you would like to comment on the event invite we could start planning a second meet up for Thursday. I have tickets for all the sessions along with my Mom who has already bailed on me for Thursday night so I am looking for friends for Thursday!

Which tickets do you have, Laurie? Dressage or jumping?

It is for Thursday evening, pretty sure that is jumping.

It is.
Thanks for adding me, Laurie. I’m enjoying your FB photos and posts, and look forward to meeting you.

Thanks! I am looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Laurie, I tried clicking the link you posted, but I got “Content unavailable” :frowning:

Yeah I changed it so it could only be viewed by invitees and their friends. I would be happy to invite you, just send me a friend request.

We’re already friends… um… I’ll PM you