Unlimited access >

what is your horse getting for Christmas?

i’m getting my mini (Toppers) a mini surcingle and lunge cavesson. Palais, my Hanoverian is getting a leather halter and lead, and Nikki, my new mare, is getting shipping boots. and of course, they get some specially made horse treats! how about you guys? what are you gonna get your horses?

~Lindsay~
A proud co-owner of CorLin Productions. Watch out horseworld, here we come!

That sounds so very kind of you!!

I know the other horses and owners will be so happy and touched by that nice thing.

I still have a little hand crocheted bell with a bell inside it with Bumpkins name crocheted into it that one of the girls in our barn did for all the horses.
Ah memories…

Sky is getting a new family to have fun with! (Hopefully, he is supposivally getting vetted tomorrow, but they also said that last week, and the week before that…)

Rider is getting Tailored Sportsmans, a saddle stand, and hopefully a new saddle sometime (along with a new horse would be nice too).

http://jrsclique.proboards.com/index.cgi
Junior Clique!

I never said I was a nice, caring, and sympathetic to the silly inane and idiotic.

so he can roll in the mud,play in the snow, and generally just hang out after a long and busy show season. It’s my gift to myself to be able to see him everyday.
My weanling is getting a pony - the cutest little Welsh mare.
all the other horses are getting what they get everyday - me as their slave, plus more carrots!

Denny is getting a pretty burgandy wool cooler and a leather halter with brass name plate reading “Undenied” and Tecumseh is getting a leather halther reading “Tecumseh” as well as a cute little kid to ride him (Please!), oh, and last night I found the coolest thing at Wal-Mart I bought them to share (oh, I know, how mean! ) its I massager thingie…really cool. They adore it already.

Cass

<~><*><~>

Fearfully, only time will tell, for it is all a leap of faith…

Life is not a spectator sport!

Smile…it makes people wonder what you have been doing

Old Faithful wants a smoking jacket to lounge and entertain guests in. He also wants a new home halter with a larger nameplate.

The jumper is getting a saddle and a rider to pilot him to victory in the A/A jumpers this winter, which is what he wants the most.

Muffin is getting a stall toy, a new fly sheet for shows, and a rider to show him in the A/A hunters who will feed him his peppermints at the in gate.

Mickey is getting a new turnout blanket and I’m still waiting for my Dover Pro Sport Boots that were supposed to come for my birthday…in OCTOBER!

“Oh Mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey! Hey Mickey!”

Charlie got a new dressage saddle. A Kieffer off Ebay, with girth, irons, and pads included for $380.

-Amanda

“do you believe in rock and roll? Can music save your mortal soul?”

Tons of fun stuff, after all whatever mom gets is really just for him.
What we know about from the parents: fancy new girth & ankle gygax star boots.

I’m getting him his yearly knee injections of Adequan (sp) & some other stuff that we are still awaiting the release of. So basically December my vet & horse have a good Christmas . He will also get lots of treats, hugs, & kisses from me. Other than that I’m pretty sure I will be tapped out from the vet bill.

i’m getting my mini (Toppers) a mini surcingle and lunge cavesson. Palais, my Hanoverian is getting a leather halter and lead, and Nikki, my new mare, is getting shipping boots. and of course, they get some specially made horse treats! how about you guys? what are you gonna get your horses?

~Lindsay~
A proud co-owner of CorLin Productions. Watch out horseworld, here we come!

“Mein modder, I be telling you that for Christmas I would like mannie bags of carroten, mannie bags of apfels, mannie boxes of sugar cubes und ein banana.”

Well… This is pretty scary to write down…

*New saddle
*New girth
*New breastplate (somebody just had to step on the chest strap )
*New reins
*Verdaus Ankle boots in black
*Front standing wraps (no-bows to match the back)
*Black and White polo’s
*Quarter sheet (I am making it…SO THERE )

and other misc. stuff I pick up at the tack store (don’t ya hate when that happens)

Don’t worry, theses are all purchases that have been put off until I could afford it

ALSO…

Bunch of carrots, apples and BANANA’s (Brynn likes to suck on the peels )

And

PUT BACK TO WORK, January 1, 2002
Oh the love

My boy is getting the Wilsun Dry Horse blanket that I just bought on Ebay (that just happens to be in my barn’s colors!)…

(Thanks to those that replied to my post inquiring if the they fit true to size.)

He needed a heavier blankie as this is the first year we got enough drugs in him to get him body clipped.

Bumpkin – New Calvary Cob sized bridle??? Do you have pictures?

My email is NancyL@ampac-usa.com

The little sneak got to Mr. Wing’s laptop last night and wrote a letter to Queen of Horse Show Mom’s!

Maddie’s Christmas Wish List

Pete is getting a 2 week vacation in the desert!

Hannah is getting 2 weeks of training

Charlie T. Horse is getting a new bridle, tie down, and boots

Jake the Snake is getting switches and ashes! He’s been NAUGHTY!

[I]“If you can’t beat 'em with brains, beat 'em with bullshit!”

• Tommy Serio, 2001[/I]

His vet bills paid for until someone can finally find out whats wrong with him

Been lame since Aug. Now possible EPM, but two spinal taps have been done and they still cant get any spinal fluid.

The life of a horse owner

~Nikki and Ethan~

*Whoever said money can’t buy you happiness, never owned a horse : ) *

My horse is getting a few things:

1.) A sister (see attatched pic of her)
2.) Home baked goodies
3.) a 3 month holiday! (not lame…just lucky)

My horse is getting TRAINED for christmas.

She’s nearly 3 and having a trainer back her is my christmas present to her…wait actually, maybe its a christmas present to myself…!

In any case, she’s a good filly and thus far has liked her ground work, so hopefully she’ll enjoy the under-saddle-with-a-person-on-her-back just as much!

Chelsea’s getting a new wool quarter sheet! And a stall boredom ball! LOL

~Laura & My Lady Chelsea~

My poor baby will be without me for three weeks around Christmas! Ack! I’m going to miss him!!!

marion

My treasures do not chink or glitter…They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." -Bedouin Proverb