Unlimited access >

What's a girl to to do?

In light of the fact that Mr. Chef just dumped me after 2+ years, I am deciding exactly how I should waste away my bonus money to cheer me up!

sigh

At least I wont be wasting any more money to fly to Cincinnati to visit him…

So what do YOU think I should do?

Yay! I just sent the vacation total to the front! The memories will be FOREVER and who knows, you might meet Mr. PERFECT who is doing the same thing because his bit**y DQ SO dumped him!!!

Lasik? Hey, you only have two eyes. Someone screws up and…

How 'bout buying a truck? One of those big ‘ol honkin’ Dodge things - BLACK! Guess that makes a statement, just not sure you want to make one quite that loudly!

It’s always hard no matter the circumstances.

Voting for the vacation. You need to “get away from it all”. Plus Italien men dig American women-some flattery will do you good!

Second choice is Lasik-haven’t done it myself because contacts are no problem for me but several friends have and Love It! Though glasses are in!

Okay-so what happened to Mr VT Rider-missed that one.

Not even a teensy weensy little Nordies shopping spree, Chef? Think of the airfare you are saving…

And I second the Irish riding vacation. From what Weatherford has said, those Irish Riding Lads are just so darn grateful…

[I]"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty. "

• Sacha Guitry (1885-1957) *[/I]

Not manhaters, Fjord. Just realists. Sigh.

You may not feel like it now, but there definitely is life after Mr. Chef. I found life after Mr. Helpus to be great fun. Go to those shows, enjoy your girlfriends and time to play. Another Mr. Chef who appreciates you will come along soon enough. And if he doesn’t, well, life is still good.

He is on a level with the former and now useless Mr. VTRider!

Take your greenie to some shows, you’ll enjoy it and meet loads of people with interests similar to your own.

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

TOTAL LOSER, Chef! I’m sure your brain knows he doesn’t deserve you, but it’s hard for your heart to catch up to that logic, isn’t it. This is sounding way too familiar. Unfortunately, I don’t have a nice bonus coming my way. Wait! I haven’t billed one of my clients since the end of November! There’s my bonus! Maybe we need to meet up somewhere and spend our hard-earned cash together, Chef!

Hang in there and we’re here for you!

Chef, I vote we both go on that Italian riding vacation. We could get in muchos fun trouble, imo.

Wow. Man-haters. LOL

J
The Fjord Jockey
Hukt on Fonics werked fore me.
National Fjord Racing Association

“Too bad you can’t buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.”

not absolutely ALL of them

Ah, coreene, we can always depend on you!

I agree with Lord Helpus: the right Mr. Chef will come along. I mean, look at me… or don’t… but when you meet him, you’ll know. I was engaged twice but never married because ultimately the two guys didn’t like my horse thing. Then I crossed paths with Mr. Merry, he kinda liked that I had a passion in life, we dated 5 weeks and got married. That was almost 20 years ago! Whirlwind courtships don’t always work, but for me it did.

“Beware of geeks bearing gifts.”

Chef, I’m so sorry…I know it can be hard. I missed any threads about it(if there were any) from before, but it’ll be ok! I promise

Only two, only two, only two more months!! Fence plans in the making!!!

Hmmm - There are 21 matches on Equestrian Singles between age 25-35 in CA!

Well if he dumps you it will cost him big time…at least you only wasted 2 years. I wasted 9 and dumped mine, getting nothing.
Vacations? Trucks? Lasik?..
YOU NEED ANOTHER HORSE.
And a new saddle to fit it. New coat to match it.
Cincinnati??? whatever did he find here??I mean I live here but it is really not known for much in the way of fancy ladies like So Cal is. Much as I like living here it is not exactly a vacation paradise and the night life is more like early evening life.
Go figure.

“I am drunk…and you’re crazy. Tomorrow I’ll be sober, you’ll be crazy for the rest of your life”. W.C. Fields in “It’s a Gift”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Fjord Jockey:
Wow. Man-haters. LOL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. Young’uns. LOL

[I]"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty. "

• Sacha Guitry (1885-1957) *[/I]

Well, although I liked all your choices, I voted for “other”. Me thinks you need to attend a few horse shows and equestrian soirees with me. I’ll just oggle the appealing horsey men folk, as I’m want to do, since I’m totally satisfied with Mr. Merry, and just shove you in their direction. I’m sure I can stir up some mischief for you!

“Beware of geeks bearing gifts.”

I vote Ireland over Italy. Italians are so…hairy. Its like a disease or something.

Rebecca
http://www.bluffparkfarm.com

“You’re going to hell, you know that, right?”

I can see that, though your time among us was brief, you absorbed many important lessons!

Listen to her, Chef, slime ball man is not worthy to be companion of She Who Owns Jade!

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Duffy:
Chef, I vote we both go on that Italian riding vacation. We could get in muchos fun trouble, imo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me, Duffy!!!

If I go, I am planning on going along with my single trainer. She is a hoot and we always have so much fun togther.

We actually talked about dating a father/son team. How perfect would that be? She could become my step-mother-in-law! I told her that she would have to train me for free if that was the case.