Unlimited access >

What's a girl to to do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Duffy:
Ahhh, The Fjord Jockey…Innocence is bliss.

We aren’t man-haters, dear. It just takes maturity to realize that the vast percentage of the male race is inferior to the female race. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I am aware of that…men are piggies. Ttttppppphhhttt

J
The Fjord Jockey
Hukt on Fonics werked fore me.
National Fjord Racing Association

“Too bad you can’t buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.”

Originally posted by The Fjord Jockey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Yes, I look forward to the day when I have my first break-up so that I too can become bitter as you all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh sweetie, if only it were that simple and uncomplicated…

I am not a man-hater. I rather enjoy their company. But after becoming a serious player in “the serial dating game” (because I can’t manage to find anyone I like enough to really get serious, or on the rare occasion that I do, he’s got such serious emotional baggage that he loses his marbles once we become involved), I have become a realist, and come to quite an wonderful conclusion…

I like spending time with my horse more than I like spending time with people.

but do ya think there was a sign long ago NOT to sell off the horses and move to Cincinatti? There is something spooky about these things.

All I can add to the above tales and advice is do not compromise your passion for horses in a relationship. And be sure to marry your best friend. Believe me it pays off in the long run. With all Mr. Cactus and I are going through now I can’t imagine it with someone that was difficult. The man has been a saint.

There are worse fates than being single, like being in the wrong relationship, right? Enjoy yourself along the way.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Oh Chef, I am so sorry. Sigh. Having just gotten out of a 5 year relationship, I feel your pain.

Buy yourself lots of frivolous girlie things - shoes are like prozac for me . Also, generally I have to buy my own drinks now - this really adds up

Best wishes to you! Go hug your ponies!

Chef, I’m so sorry to hear that. What a dog…he keeps you hanging around being the faithful long distance girlfriend and then dumps you? What a creep! It seems that a lot of people I know are ending up single these days. In most cases the woman are definitely better off!

But I definitely vote for the horse shows, which is what I spend all of my extra cash on!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FairWeather:
I’ve decided I only need someone to scratch my back…
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, just get one of those plastic hands on a long stem, they work great!! Or get a classy looking on at Pier One for $2 more!

Sully’s Brag Page

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” - Will Rogers

LOL!!

Fortunately I didn’t come home from my visit “down there” with anything. But I did hear that Dengue (sp?) fever is popping up in Rio. Hopefully the tse tse fly has a taste for Italians.

(just kidding of course - though he broke my heart he still is a good person - he just doesn’t know another good person when he sees her!)

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ahhh, The Fjord Jockey…Innocence is bliss. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want my innocence back…is there any way to get that? I would pay to go back in time and think for one more day that all guys are good, all alcohol is bad, and that contrary to what everyone tells me, Ben Affleck DOES want to marry me…

That’s just a simple fact.

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

that sucks! I ended a long distance relationship about six months ago… I ended it myself but I was totally not expecting to have to do it. It was sad at first… but not anymore!

I think I am a loser magnet though. Everything I’ve dated since then has been either too short (I’m 5’8! not that tall!!) too jerky, or just plain too stupid. They have all also been military, in come capacity. Maybe thats a sign?

Oh well. I say go to italy/ireland. Maybe you’ll meet a cute foreigner! Those are the best!

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

Unfortunately, DMK, my bonus was only so big…

[This message was edited by Chef on Mar. 12, 2002 at 01:54 PM.]

Tack
Lots of it!
And a dog!
Who needs anything else? I’ve decided I only need someone to scratch my back…the rest I can take care of

Always,
FairWeather
"Just call me mint jelly cuz i’m on the lamb!–Grandpa
http://www.fairweather-farm.com

Getting dumped sucks, but I always used to figure if they weren’t smart enough to want to keep me, they didn’t deserve me. So there.

I say go on the vacation. Life is short, and those memories can be a wonderful way to find yourself again after that crumb’s idiocy. Besides, going off and having a wonderful time – WITHOUT HIM – is the best revenge. Send him a postcard

Former Mr. Chef is not worthy to trod the earth alongside a woman of your calibre!

Be thankful you didn’t sink more schooling into him before he turned out to be a plodder. You have saved several years worth of board and vet bills that might have come your way had you continued the effort to bring him along properly.

Listen to N2Jumpers. Come east, you need a nice chat with Duffy and KS!

“No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.” Winston Churchill

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rockford:

I would pay to go back in time and think for one more day that all guys are good, all alcohol is bad, and that contrary to what everyone tells me, Ben Affleck DOES want to marry me… <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m supposed to think alchohol is bad? What about Guinness? Ben Affleck doesn’t want to marry me??? I’m not going to ever win the Stanley Cup?! What is the world coming to???!!

J
The Fjord Jockey
Hukt on Fonics werked fore me.
National Fjord Racing Association

“Too bad you can’t buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.”

As it heals all others. In the meantime, if you see him at an intersection, give him the finger.

Chef I am so sorry

But look on the bright side…now you get to stay in Southern California with the CA Clique

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”

Lasik!!! My mom had it done and it’s made her SOOOOO happy. First time since she was twelve that she doesn’t have to wear glasses or contacts. She had it done a year ago, and she still calls me sometimes to say things like “Guess what I just did??? I packed for a trip and didn’t pack contacts!”

BTW, I like a girl who can turn any bad situation into an excuse to shop. We are soul mates!! Broke soul mates, but soul mates none the less