Unlimited access >

What's wrong with this Picture????

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

Before this is locked, can someone please, please, please tell me what was supposed to happen as all I saw was an empty room. Thank you

Bucksnort

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

BARB*

House hunting on Long Island…we’re looking at cardboard boxes…since that’s all we can afford in a nice area…:slight_smile:

Oh my god, I almost just had a heart attack! Barb, you meanie, that was soooooo scary!! I am literally all chilled and huffy from it! yikes.

EMMA

Someone explain to me what happens…I don’t feel like being startled, plus my stupid speakers have decided to not work today.

~Natalie
“Throw your heart over the fence and your horse will follow.”

That was just plain creepy. Give us some warning for the scary things, por favor.

Hmm…

In Barb’s defense, the first page of this thread had a bunch of replies that expressed the fact that this was scary…that might have been a hint at the content.

They’ve got you beat on the lack of horse relevancy, though!

~Katie~
“The earth shook, the beach grass trembled, he propelled himself forward, and he flew.” ~Mark Helprin

as I’m watching Trading Spaces (most addictive TV show ever) right now, I’ll go on a design basis The walls are completely white and boring, no pictures, no nothing. There are also curtain rods, but no discernable curtains, and I’d say with the plain walls, there need to be bright curtains. Though props for the ficus! Mine’s out catching sun on the back patio right now

I’ve never been mean on this board…it was MY TURN!!! Someone from work just sent it to me and scared the crap out of me…I figured since it was Friday, I would help everyone RELAX A LITTLE!!!

BARB*

There’s music?!?!

Catherine the former bennet&bailey
~Unapproved Princess Clique~
Any one want a CHEESE WAFFIE!?!
Ridin Horses is what I love, that’s why my Dumb BAT is from heaven above!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> as I’m watching Trading Spaces (most addictive TV show ever) right now <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m with you. Those Trading Spaces marathons are pure evil for those of us that have lots and lots of boring schoolwork to do…If it’s on, my friends and I will watch it for hours! Plus, Ty is like the ultimate sex symbol on my floor, so we especially like the ones with him.:wink:

Has anyone taken the “What Trading Spaces Cast Member Are You?” quiz? I was pretty happy with my result, I was Vern.

About that picture, thanks for posting it. I’m an adrenaline junkie and I love those things! Even though I’m expecting it, I always jump a mile off my seat.

~Tosca~
Gandalf caressed him. ‘It is a long way from Rivendell, my friend,’ he said; ‘but you are wise and swift and come at need. Far let us ride now together, and part not in this world again!’

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NoGreatMischief:
They’ve got you beat on the lack of horse relevancy, though!<<

Nah. If you look closely at the one picture on the wall, you will see a horse’s head in the bottom left part of the picture. Honest!

no curtains??

hehe- gwen -are they proud of their room?!?!

Not exactly music but you’ll get a nice little “hint” after awhile…

The first time my dad showed it to me, it scared the _____ out of me!

• L.

“…could you believe even my shadows jealous…my skin is mad at my flesh, my flesh hates my own bones…my brain hates my heart, my heart makes the songs…though my songs come from the Father…i’m lonely…hold me, its gettin darker…”
Nas - Every Ghetto

I should have just given up when I first looked at it jeez I think I woke everyone in the house and the dog jumped about a far as i did. This needs a warning next time.
Alex

Aaaaaaahhhhh you’re in SO much trouble Gwen!

I just flew about three feet out of my chair - and it just so happens that the sound was up just about as high as it would go…grrrrrrrr!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• Emily *
    If you’re here for four more years or four more weeks, you’re here right now.
    I think when you’re somewhere, you ought to be there.
    It’s not about how long you stay in a place, it’s about what you do while you’re there, and when you go, is that place any better for your having been there?

NO!!! KEEP LOOKING AT IT!!! Like for a minute!!! I think you know where this is going!!!

BARB*

That was WAY too funny. I am listening to a CD at work, so I had the volume up pretty high. High enough that someone all the way across the room asked me if I was OK anyhow!! It is a good thing it is late on a Friday afternoon and hardly anyone os left here!!
That was a good one!!

I thought you wanted a critique of some nice little house you had FINALLY found on Long Island! I was all set to reply about the nice sunny breakfast nook when…