Unlimited access >

"Where Are They Now"?

What ever happened to Rose View Stables (Poughkeepsie,NY)? Are shows still held there? Are there any horses/boarders?

Anyone know about Jamie Planck?

Just because you’re not paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you.

Katie Gibbs?? (did the eq, etc. with Don Stewart)

Miranda Scott?

Margaret Stewart?

Has anyone seen Heather Larson lately? I haven’t heard a word about her for a few years.

Karen Healey and Fred Bauer were just married.

How about Marianne Taylor?

Was that the Rox Dene face plant?

~Kryswyn~
“Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo”

1 Like

yd, when I think of Mo, I always think of Nancy,and H., and how our world is just so small.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oakleigh:
Joey Alfano<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shoes horses. Currently the official farrier for Devon, Harrisburg, and others.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iride:
What about Buddy Brown??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wm. Brown is a superb course designer these days! I believe he hung up his saddle.

I believe Stephanie Campas got married and is now Stephanie Desiderio. She was teaching in NJ out of Desiderio, Ltd. for a long time. I think she has a few kids with her husband Ricky. I lost touch with the show scene up there when I graduated out of juniors in the early 90’s. Any NJ folk have a better update?

He died recently. I can’t remember exactly when, within the year though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yd:

Nancy???
H. - wow
 what was his dog’s name? HARPO? awesome YELLOW dog!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nancy and H were a couple.

Hambone
Shep
Gaither Crowder
David Deutle (sp)
Gail (Hulick’s groom)

Laurie

So, Alex Trebek, I think it is time for another trivia thread!!

Hmmmm, how can we stump people?

so do I

Laurie

I love Tony, what a nice guy. I was racking my brain the other day trying to think of his last name. Joey Barley was the assistant trainer, right?

yd,

The last I heard of Lenah, she was off to college and sold Kokopelli and the rest of her horses. I think that was four years ago?

YD - thanks for the update on Brooke Baldwin - I was best friends with her in nursery school and kindergarden before moving to VA and wondered if she was still in NY. She’s a beautiful rider and I’m glad to hear she is still at it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>posted by Alex Trebek:
Last time I saw her, she was giving ME a lesson! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And which ME would that be, Alex?