Unlimited access >

"Where Are They Now"?

Jenno Topping: I saw Jenno’s name in the credits at the end of the movie Dr. Doolittle.

What about Megan Furth? Anyone know what she is up to? When she quit riding she really quit. She gave my sister all of her riding clothes and I borrowed permanently from her a Patagonia rain coat. My theory on the borrowing permanently is that Alice would have lost it by now and I still have it - in perfect condition.

Wonderful story.

Laurie

do you know mark l. hankins of midlothian va?

(“Spruce Meadows”, “EF Hutton”, “Saranac”, and she had nice hunter…name escapes me)

Tom Dembinski, and Shawn Mokehy from Kent school. And Pablo? How about Penelope Loeb, Nicole Busken, Mary Evans, Michael Dorman, and Alex Dunaif. When equitation was great!

Member and co-founder Thread Killers Anonymous. Self proclaimed fashion police.

anyone? I am so curious where in the world she is now.

mark used to run the state show at the fairgrounds
they say his parties were fabulous. he was buddys
with frances rowe,rodney,and kathy kusner.
duffy,he is doing fine now,but we thought we were
going to lose him last year. he was at my house
in powhatan last week.his wife was riding in a
clinic.he has a incredible eye for a horse and
i’m trying to glean all the information i can from
him.

Yes, I remember Jeff and Joe Bradner. Is Jeff a trainer now in the area? What happened to Joe? I’ve also heard that Jan Simpson has done quite well over the years. I remember her too from a long time ago, she was my first trainer!

Debra Baldi is married to Doug Matz (Michael’s brother)

I can’t find the old threads on her. She had a riding accident last year? Maybe almost 2 years now?

I’m sure other people can comment with better information. But hopefully she has completed her rehabilitation by now.

She was riding alone, the groom found the horse back at the barn, she was laying in the ring with obvious head trauma. Can’t recall what type of helmet etc.

Hope to hear she is doing well these days.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kd welden:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starmite:
What ever happened to Caitlin Donovan? She used to have all those ponies and now she’s like gone!
~MP

If life gives you lemons, throw them at some one!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m not 100% sure on this but I think that she’s riding intercollegiate right now and I seem to remember a recent add in the chronicle showing her picture.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you’re right – I remember her doing the a/o’s last year, and seeing the COTH page. Is she the one with Holly Hill (or something similar) farm? I could be getting confused, but I swear she was in my division at Devon last year!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jparkes:
Duffy -
I rode for Jan over 30 years ago! Most of my show career was under the watchful eyes of Debbie Hoffman and company…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rode with Debra as well!! Hmmm… Debra is doing real estate these days. She was at Deep Run with some foster dogs to be adopted.

“I can justify anything!”

What about (horses) Overdressed and Osczar? I know Dawn is showing Sagatious but what about Osczar?

Kate Chope
(Just finished reading National to National, A Year on the Show Jumping Circuit and must admit that that name doesn’t ring a current bell for me)

Alex, is the Terry Thorn you’re referring to originally from Oregon? I competed against one who was successful in both jumping and eventing, and was chosen to participate in a USET trial at Gladstone of riders across the country, back in the 70’s. If it is the same person, I always wondered what happened to him??

Did she stop riding?

Jim Williams is living in Nashville, TN, still involved in horses.

Thank you luv2jump! That was driving me nuts.

“What lamp has destiny to guide her little children stumbling in the dark?”

Helen also had Evasham. A beautiful grey. Fire Escape won a class one year at Harrisburg and Helen was so thrilled she performed the “ass over teakettle” jogging in.

Amy’s marriage to Bernie Traurig ended in divorce.
Bernie married Christine [Traurig] - the G.P. level dressage rider (divorced later as well).

Amy married Scott Nunnally (Jump Crews of Virginia, Virginia Tent rental and manager of Deep Run Horse Show!). They are living happily ever after, raising their kids near Richmond.

I wondered about Melanie too. She leased Remy Martin until he died. After that, I only saw her a few times riding Remy’s son, Reminiscent. She was a lovely rider.