Unlimited access >

WILLEM: Der curb chain it haff to work harder please

Please can I to borrow ein curb chain. Mein grandpa, wot he be der daddy von Coreene, his brain tumor it haff comed back und he haff to haff it removed. This it don’t nott to be verrie nice, aber I know that wenn I tap into der loff wot it be here, this it help verrie much.

This it be ein foto von mein grandpa.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 26, 2002 at 12:50 PM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 28, 2002 at 02:47 PM.]

mein_grandpa_mit_mein_grandma_und_coreene_(i_loff_them).jpg

Late to the game, but jingling hard! Hope the test results come back good.

xoxo

Jingle jangle jingle jangle jingle jangle jingle jangle

So sorry Coreene, this is not what we have been jingling for. But we will keep on jangling and jingling. Don’t you get down from all of this. He needs your strength too…Plus remember, they have to tell you the worse that can happen to cover themselves…

I am very sorry to hear about your human grand poppa. I don’t have a curb chain but I do have a chain on my stall and on my bucket and I can rattle those … will that work?

My bestest wishes for your human grand poppa. May he be back feeding you treats soon!

Your inland friend, Sam.

Being fresh out of curb chains, I am jingling anything else I can find, accompanied by six pit bull collar tags.

You are both in my thoughts, all good ones! This too shall pass…

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Laurie

JINGLEJINGLEJINGLE

“I have a great love of animals and laughter.”

• Walt Disney

Jingle Jangle Jingle…

and some {{{{HUGS}}}}

“I have a great love of animals and laughter.”

• Walt Disney

Yesterday, alles die horsjes at mein haus be jingling to “Fleas on a dog”. My neighbor, die quarvter pferde tells me dis is a verrie famoos Christmas song fur die guys wot bringed da hay. Zo they sing und feed, we bee jingling mit our mouths full

How be Opa?

xoxoxoxoxox
Dorina

… he would be happy to dedicate it to jingling for your grandpa (you loff him) instead of my ever using it again to try to get him round.

Approved helmet: Every ride; every time.

Willem, your grandpa is very handsome and looks like such a kind man, I know you must loff him alot and am thinking of you in this difficult time. I will jingle my curb chains for him and send a special one your way

Jingling and jangling and praying too!

Willem give your mom (you loff her) extra kisses and a hug from us here in NY!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coreene:
But since this is one of the rare times that we have no insight into what is going on in my dad’s head (well, aside from the rude tumor), so he keeps blowing it off like no big deal 99% of the time and we just have to follow his lead, at least in front of him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m with you, I’d want it OUT too.

You know, you are right…if your dad had any feelings of urgency, then you can worry. Deep down, we “know” if something is terribly wrong with our bodies, and if he’s mostly blowing it off, then it must not be too awful. Gotta trust those gut feelings.
Be strong, believe in your dad and his gut feelings, and know that we are all here for you and will be jingling and praying for your dad.
We loff you!!!

>^.,.^<

“If you can’t convince them, confuse them” -Dr. Seuss

~~Linda

I am so glad!!!
Willem, I thought of you today…I had Karroten Cake. It was YUMMMMMY.

((((((hugs))))))) to you and your modder (you loff her) and your oma and opa (you loff them too).

>^.,.^<

“If you can’t convince them, confuse them” -Dr. Seuss

~~Linda

I posted after your other report and didn’t see the disappointing update. I think I have to buy a big draft horse curb chain. Your Dad (and Mom and you too) are all in my prayers. I’ll light a candle atchurch in the am.

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

For the truth that binds us all together
I would like to say a simple prayer
That at this special time you will have true peace of mind
And loff to last throughout the coming year ~The Christmas Wish

The Silly Horse asked his friends Stoker, Lily, Sauterne, Destiny, Dino, Royale, Tizian, and Robele if they would jingle theirs, too. You should hear that barn jingling!

My nextdoor neighbor hung sleigh bells on his door, so last night I snuck over and shook them REAL hard for your Opa, Willem, and then I ran away! You would have laughed verrie hard!

My thoughts are with you and your parents, Coreene.

SillyHorse
~ I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

I’m so sorry to hear this news. You and Coreene have been so kind to all the others here when they had a moment of trouble.

I will be jingling my curb chain very hard for your grandpa. My brother had a brain tumor so I know how frightening the aspect of surgery must be for those who love this man.

Please tell Coreene that we are all with her (and you) and you know the best thing you can do for her is be patient when she has to have a good cry on your shoulder.

We loff you!

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
-Louisa May Alcott

Between Willem’s Opa and Aiden’s liver I am now a firm believer in the power of positive thinking!!! We do good work here on the BB!!!

EMPLOYED!!! Finally!! I started at Cosi and didn’t spill anything on anyone (yet), Dupont North for all you VA/MD/DC’ers

Twoey and Romeo are both trying out their double bridles…so for a moment, I thought they put Willem up to this, so that I would HAVE to take their curb chains for jingling…but the guys have assured me that they did not know anything about this.

Ahem.

So curb chains are jingling a-plenty. The Jack Russells have donated their choke collars.

The cats have pawed around in the tack room and have unearthed some…ummm…metal clanking stuff I dont want to try to identify…but they are jingling as well.

I am sending all the energy, all the prayers, all the good wishes and good thoughts that make the sky blue, that make the oceans wet, that make a breath worth taking.

Charlito grabbing the bit with his teeth and shaking it furiously. One would think one’s owner would know how to do this…Curb chain jingling, we know how to do this with pizaazzzzzzzzz!

We wish him the VERY best Coreen…And Willem, don’t fret you 4 legged buds are doing their best with jinging and jangling those curbs…

Why is it this time of year seems to head down??

Willem…and your dahling mama, Coreene, and her pap…Curb chains a jingling and prayers a flying. Having just barely one year in remission from breast cancer…I feel for y’all and just know that a positive attitude (which I KNOW you guys have) will get you all through this too. Keep us posted…your COTH family is with you, just like “the Force”. Midnight’s Momma