Unlimited access >

WILLEM: Der curb chain it haff to work harder please

Please can I to borrow ein curb chain. Mein grandpa, wot he be der daddy von Coreene, his brain tumor it haff comed back und he haff to haff it removed. This it don’t nott to be verrie nice, aber I know that wenn I tap into der loff wot it be here, this it help verrie much.

This it be ein foto von mein grandpa.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 26, 2002 at 12:50 PM.]

[This message was edited by Willem on Dec. 28, 2002 at 02:47 PM.]

Oh mein Gott! I beest jingling mein tags verry, verry much for de daddy von Coreene!! I vill hab mein friends Milli und Kinsella, what dey be mein shatzi’s, put der tags on und jingle dem too!!

I am King Dane and you WILL bow to my wishes.

jingle, jingle

Sending healthy thoughts your grampa’s way…

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

My Auntie Zamira be bery happy I stolen her curb chain to jingle for your Opa. Mein Modder (I Loff Her) she hab to ride Auntie Zamira in de snaffle bridle today aber she not be able to find de curb chain anywhere (snicker, snicker, snicker). Auntie Zamira she said it be und big relief to not to hab all dos metals in her mout, und den she be able to gib our Modder (we loff her) und upper body workout

I be so happy about your Ober, I be standing on meun toes und squealing…aber mein Modder say dat be mein hussy moves

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

any horse loving father deserves only the best. *JingleJingle

OLD FRIENDS FARM-Equine Retirement-We LOVE Seniors!!

manymanyjinglesfrom your nothern California Terrorbred cousins Boldie and Galad.

(we need a jingle icon!)

FlightCheck, you make my day! I have put on about 25 lbs since then (after putting on 20 before this one - a result of the medication from my accident; my dad will be amped on steroids for a while after his now).

But my mother’s philosophy is just like that Billy Crystal song “You Look Mahvelous”: [I]it’s not how you feel, it’s how you look. [/I] No, really. The funniest things after my dad’s last surgery for the same thing were the times he was sitting by their pool afterwards; I went over and said “What are you doing, getting the benefits of sun?” And he said “No, I’m working on my tan, it faded when I was in the hospital and all the glamor is gone.” And my mom was there nodding in agreement.

WILLEM, mein cosen, I beed wearing out mein curb chains for ur grandpa, und hoping he es doing vel. We all loff your momma, Coreene, and pray muy-mucho for all uff U. Gott bless!

Eomer, my fadder, rides liken der olden volk, um, drife. But I loff hiem nnievay.

Found out today that it is more than twice the size of before, and that removing it will be a bit of a nightmare because they will have a hard time doing it and not ruining his sight or his facial muscles. So he is going to have extra tests this coming week on the peripheral vision (this is the first thing that is screwed up), and another blood test because the Cushings part in people makes diabetes come on much faster than in horses.

He is now so PO-ed about it that he is going to Holland in a few weeks to see his family, '“Just in case.” And that is damn scary.

The old curb is getting more of a workout now than when it was ON a bridle.

Jingling hard for you Willem and Coreene - and sending as many positive thoughts your way as I can.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

YAYYYYY curb chains!

YAYYYY Coreene’s Dad!

thank heavens!

(too full of Christmas cheer to do more than babble incoherently)

Besides the good looks, Coreene, I am sure you inherited your chutzpah (what’s the Dutch equivalent, BTW?) from your dad. Father-of-Coreene will drop kick the sucker, I’m sure.

In the meantime, many hugs to you, baby; and uber best wishes to your dad.

Und zo I be on der pins un needles right now.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

jingle… jingle…

-Shannon (Canadian Eh?)
Horses: Jodie (MardiGras) CLYDExTB and Spring (Evermore)ISH

Willem, please giff your modder Coreene (you LOFF her) a big hug from me. This should be easy as she is a verrie pretty lady. Her daddy is ien verrie handsome dude. I hope he is better verrie soon.

For the truth that binds us all together
I would like to say a simple prayer
That at this special time you will have true peace of mind
And loff to last throughout the coming year ~The Christmas Wish

Perhaps warm imported southern mud. To cold up here for that ( not that there is much mud anyway)

But happy dancing all around Coreene. I will continue to keep good thoughts for positive events.

_\]
– * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.

Jingle jingle…Coreene I wanted to share a story that my 12th grade teacher told me - his Father-in-law was given 6 months to live after doctors discovered a tumor in his brain. He refused treatment; I think in his case it wasn’t very treatable anyways. Apparently, he would go every day into his garden, and lean on his shovel. He would stand there for an hour every day, thinking nothing but positive thoughts. Six months later, the doctors were flabberghasted that the tumor had disappeared. He is still alive, years later, and with no signs of the cancer returning. This is a true story. Jingle, jingle.

Spot this!!
www.thiessenhorses.freeservers.com

More jingles coming your way. Lots of {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}, too!

…and I am so truly blessed to have all of you. Thank God for the power of the curb chain, and all the prayers, love and good wishes attached to them.

I printed out this thread on Tuesday, before beetling off to my parents’ house. They both send much love and thank you for the good wishes and prayers - they have been following Aiden’s journey with the same prayers and good thoughts and good wishes, and theya re touched that the same love you have brought to Aiden was brought to them as well.

I want to give each of you a giant hug and kiss, and since I can’t do that, picture me standing in front of my computer screen, arms around it, trying to send the hug that way.

{{{{{{{{{{BBers}}}}}}}}}}

I am overwhelmed at the privilege of being part of such a wonderful community.

…and so MODEST too!