Unlimited access >

WILLEM: Der curb chain it haff to work harder please

And Willem too!!!

Glad there was good news from Dr. Suave (can I have one of those?? )

Can’t wait to get to CA so I can meet the fambly!!!

“Every day is a great day for hockey.” - Mario Lemieux

That is good news, Willem! Tell your modder (you loff her) to wish him well on his trip!

Laurie

You are just the best Willem. Getting on your knees and saying the horsje rosary every day, your Oopa, well he be very lucky…We loff you Willem and your Madder…His trip is a lovely blessing and da curbs they be a jingling…

Infamous member of the QFM thread

Jingles needed? On the way.

Stay strong

Yay what a great Christmas this has been… gonna keep jingling that it stays put and causes no more problems

-Shannon (Canadian Eh?)
Horses: Jodie (MardiGras) CLYDExTB and Spring (Evermore)ISH

I just composed a long message as I always do, offline. Then, I found no past option in the reply composition windows, neither the Quick Reply nor the regular Reply.

I don’t want to go through entering everything again, but wish to tell Willem to send my best to both his modder (he loffs her), Coreene, and his superfodder, Opa.

I stumbled onto this topic very late in the game and am happy Opa is going to be able to make a trip to Holland to visit relatives and friends.

Coreene, give him lots of understanding and support. Though he’s treating this as no big deal, I’m sure he’s worrying inside. But, it isn’t macho to admit to it.

but its gotta lot of jingles left. Hang in there Willem and Coreene!!

mizzwade

Glad to hear it! SUZ

~Proud member of the Baby Aiden Cyber Support Group~
“KICK ON!”

I thought twice about asking Willem to post about this. Then I thought about how all the good vibes for Aiden worked in spades. And the good vibes we’ve sent to so many of our beloved people, pets and horses. So I just wanted to slide in on this one. But he likes to be the one to tell people.

Like I said to another BBer the other day, thank God for Al Gore “inventing” the internet, and thank God that Merry invented the curb chain jingle.

xxx

I haff getting nekkid und rolled in der mud. This it be wunnerful.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

I tried to give you a ‘computer’ hug as well, but just ended up with alot of static electricity and my hair standing on end.

Maybe I’ll just stick to the jingle-jangles of my trusty non-shocking curb chain.

Glad to hear the good news,

Alixe

Good news!!! Jingles work

These curb chain jingles have amazing powers! I like the idea of jingling them in church.

Yay, Grandfather!

We be jinglin girlfriend…And saying some of those prayers for your papa…Am so sorry to hear this…

So Sorry. Best wishes.

Good thing I bought a brand new curb chain this weekend!

Jingle jangle jingle janglie janglie

and <<<<<< Hugs to Willem and Coreene >>>>>>

Cousin Willem, as of this weekend I have a curb chain on my bridle (something silly about Trainer Jo being tired of my patented “grab and jerk after landing off the line”), so I am jangling very hard for your modder’s grandfather (you loff them both).

The REAL Portia wanted me to tell you she is jingling her curb chain, too, and that she “sends Willem and his modder many schnuffles and kusjes.” I can’t do that since we’re both guys, but I’ll send you a good shoulder nip.

Your cousin,
Lucien

Willem, I am happy that your Opa is going to see his family and friends in Holland. He will have lots of fun. I am praying that when he gets back, Herr Doktor will be able to make him one hunnert percent verrie soon.

Resident racing historian

Mebbe wenn we go to New Zea Land we can to stop where there be snow aber then we haff to drive a-way like right a-way.

Mein selve I don’t nott to haff no wordenboek like wot you haff mit German und Englisch, do it be correctamundo like wot me und Dorina sprechen?

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

We’re all jingling anyways, so we’ll jingle some more for your grandpa! No problem and best wishes! We loff you!

Sonesta Farms Hanoverian, Knabstrupper & Arabian Sport Horses

“Find something you love & call it work.”