Unlimited access >

WILLEM: for Le Duc!

Mein little Ducster, now you be fourteen months old! Und becose your life wot it be being ein daddy horsje, here be der instructiones.

Mein selve I haff all ways finded mares wot they be ein different species. Kind off like Arabians. Mannie time they don’t nott to know iffen they be coming or going. There be this man called Reggie Mate wot he come and talk to them some times und tell them to get mit der program aber usually this it usually don’t nott to work.

Mares wot they haff baby horse eggs in their virginia. The virginia it haff opening under der tail in der middleburg between butt cheeks. Wenn you be going to make baby horse wot it be like this. You look at mare und say “Hallo mein schatzi, do you want ein poke?” Mares wot they loff to haff ein poke.

You should be doing this mit der bodyguard wot also be called handler. Becose other wise mares they come after you und they want to haff relationship und they want to marry you und they want you to buy them mannie things und share your karroten mit you. Und this it be wrong.

Any ways, wenn you ask her if she want ein poke, die mare she right a-way will sticken her tail up und say “JA, JA, JA, JA, JA!!!” Just like wenn Meg Ryan haff beed in der delicatessen on Wenn Harry Meeted Sally. Then it be time to giff her ein poke. You get behind her und jump on her sitzen und putt der spankmonkey in der virgina. Der spankmonkey it all ready know that you be doing this und it be stiffy. Die mare she haff dreams then von shopping und credit cards wot you pay der bill for.

Der spankmoney for like some time in between ten seconds und ein hour (mein wot it be ein hour), it work und then it start to tickle. It feel like toe part von your hoofes they curl und you scream “AY CARAMBA!!!” Your tail it whip up und down.

Then you haff organism, get off die mare, go home und go to sleep. Some times they want to haff cigarette aber der best thing to do is loff them und leave them.

Und then wenn you haff doed this, baby dust it haff comed out off your spankmonkey und it go to der baby horse eggs, und then ein few weeks later die mare she get verrie fat und then one morning she wake up und there be ein baby horse in her howse. This it means she haff folded.

Iffen you don’t want to haff no baby, you haff poke in ein condominium. Und some times der chaperone they let you practice mounting wenn you use AI machine, wot it also be called Hoochie Bucket. Then they sell baby dust for mannie dollares und put der money in die karroten fund.

You all ways haff to say “please” und “danke schon.” Becose it be verrie muy importante to be ein gentleman.

Loff Willem.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

[This message was edited by Willem on Apr. 17, 2003 at 12:36 AM.]

Le Ducster,

Willem is mein boy friend eben tho his cajones be in his character. Aber he forgot to tell you if you be stickin you nose in de general area of virginia when de schatzis hasn’t giben you de sign you will get der knee caps broken

I will tell you the sign aber you seem to be a nice boy aber you are to young for me. Der sign dat de schatzis is ready to make de babies it be when they raise de flag und sprinkle de flowers

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

Portia! OMGiH!!! I haff made sure that I haff putted muy importante stuff on der www right wenn he becomed fourteen months old. I don’t nott to can do it all in like uno hour becose it be Wednesday night und I haff to go watch Law Und Order in like fifteen minutos.

Der 10 seconds it be like for junior hengsten wot they don’t haff no baseball statisticos to be thinking a-bout. Mannie times you don’t nott to want to be doing this so long any ways becose then die mare wot she be spending too much time thinking a-bout how mebbe you be paying her credit card bills.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.

ROTFLMAO!! that was FANTASTIC, Willem!

I don’t nott to want to haff no more babies und zo I beed gelded thirteen years a-go. This it be fine pour moi, I beed getting crazy von all die mares wot they haff wanted to marry me.

Now I haff girlfriends in stead.

Willem, once again your words of wisdom have made my day!!

You reign supreme, Surfer Dude!

Laurie

I don’t nott to haff no time. I haff promised this to Le Duc mannie months a-go. Und wenn I promise some thing, I do it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by starlite:
wait, you guys post as your horses? ok, i get it, i suppose, though it’s kind of hard to read… i think someone has a bit too much time on their hands, IMO!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah yes, but I also have too much time on my hands (see my male horse nipple thread for proof), and they provide entertainment to fill my extra minutes! Willem is very wise!

** Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. **

I’m just grateful that dear Willem posted this before I left for the World cup so I didn’t have to wait until Sunday night to be enlightened.

But Willem, dearest, I think you need to tell him how to court a schatzi and make her like him for more than just the 10 seconds, and also how important it is to keep work and loff separate.

I grew up with Walt Disney. Willem answered me once, and I felt like Bambi was still there for me!

(Everybody always said “At least she has a good imagination and seems happy”.)

[This message was edited by Awkremmit! on Apr. 19, 2003 at 09:49 PM.]

Well Im 30 years old and after reading that Im glad I never let any stalliondaddy check out my virginia. humf, but they do say that virigina is for lovers?!

[This message was edited by Spongebob Squarepants on Jul. 02, 2003 at 10:36 AM.]

Le Duc
Can you post a pix with you in your party hat - I would love to see you. Sounds like you are becoming quite the studmuffin…

I am doing great here in VA - it is spring and the grass is green…

Loff
Oncle Woody

BTW, Portia, OT but I always meant to ask: did you name your horse Portia before or after you decided to be a lawyer?

And he also knows everything, as he will certainly remember to tell you.

Knows, and has opinions on!

Laurie

Hey Duc-ster, did the pony give you the sign, did she raise her flag for you?

Happy b-day…did you get some Karroten cake?

I be en SWB filly und I be looken for en boy friend

Willem, you just made me spit my breakfast all over the screen. Your instructive talents are supreme, and Le Duc will, I’m sure, be forever grateful.

This too, shall pass.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> So… Where does this leave West Virginia? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps for those who don’t like cowboys?

A place for everything and everything in its place.

silliness

_\]
– * > hoopoe
The ancient Greeks did not write obituaries. They only wanted to know if you had a passion.

Ah, Willem. Ever wise, as usual.

Although I am going to have to stop reading these posts while I’m eating. It’s way too messy and I’m tired of cleaning the computer screen.

[I]’‘Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.’’

• Pablo Picasso[/I]

Dere Starlite, hallo. Mein name it be Willem und I be ein Hannoveraner wallach gelding und mein selve I haff beed posting here for ein long time.

Oh Mein Gott in Himmel!!

Suddenly, everything has become so much clearer. No wonder there’s a Virginia clique!!

Dear Easter Bunny: All I really want in my goody basket is FLYING LEAD CHANGES!!