Unlimited access >

WILLEM: for Le Duc!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
Und you don’t nott to can do this un less you be doing it to make baby horse or iffen you be in ein condominium. Wenn you do this in ein condominium, this it be called Burst Control und it mean you don’t nott to haff baby then.

I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Willem…are you TRYING to get me fired??? I just had to read this to my boss and try to explain why I was reading it at work because I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair!!!

First, Happy Birfday Ducster.

Second, my dear Willem, you certainly have a way with words. And now I have no desire ever to go to Viriginia again!

HULLO EVERYBODY …

Well, I stole Mr. Soldier’s toplap and so I am writing to everyone now.

I am also feeling better after the huge party that was at the barn on Friday night. Yes, there was loud kareoke and lots of boogie-ing down (that’s what my new best friend Ms. Grey Mare said to me. She is very handsome and veryveryvery wise.) and someone showed up in surfer clothes and WE ALL THOUGH WILLEM HAD FLOWN IN FROM THE WEST COAST. We cheered when he walked through the barn door. He was wearing dark glasses so we were not sure it was WIllem.

WAS THAT YOU, Herr Papa Willem Daddy? Did you see me with my party hat? Do you think I’m going to WOW all the fillies andandand have GROUPIES like you too!?

My dummy Mom came by too. But we just pretended she wasn’t there. My Dr. Tim with the soft hands did not come to my party. Oh well. I did not miss him because my dummy Mom was there … hahaha.

AUNTI PORTIA!!! I GREWED!!! I am now 15.2 hands high. ANDANDANDAND I am going to be bigger as I am just a little guy. HAHAHA.

[I](Hello arielle. I think the pony DID give me the right sign as she put her hiney to my face. But she had her black blanket on so I couldn’t see her waving at me with her tail. Mr. Soldier was there as a chaperone, so everyhting was okay.)[/I]

I am now going to go play leapsandbucks … who wants to come play … ???

Le Duc de Willem
(but you can call me Duc-ster)