Unlimited access >

WILLEM: hallo von der Rainbow Bridge!

You are a gem, Willem, and I know you’re right every time my little beagle jumps up on me. My beagle at the Bridge sent her to me. Of this I be certain!!!

Willem: Us peeps cry because we still miss those that be with you at the bridge. Sometimes we do not take the time to feel they are still with us. Or maybe we try too hard to feel them and are wanting it too much. Maybe your words will help us to be quiet and just listen? Or maybe Bear needs special ed in that “visiting” class too? For I stare out at the Northwest like he used to stare, but still I don’t see. And that makes me sad. And it is a sadness for me, because I do know he is OK with you and all his friends old and new. I just wish that all of my thoughts of him were only the happy ones and not the missing him that is still so strong. Maybe you could help him out with the visting classes?

Willem, you were always quite a guy! There are tears on my cheeks but they are there because you have brought me great joy. I do give thanks for every moment with every one of my wonderful friends that are with you at the Bridge, and for those they sent to be with me now in their stead. Thank you for the kind and reassuring words, Willem, you are quite the ambassador!

Thank you for the reminder wise one.

Ah hell. Crying at work again. The good thing is, they are getting used to it.

But please, willem - tell my Singapore that I love him, and I miss him very, very much. Life just isn’t the same without his big beautiful head tucked up in my arms …

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
Please don’t nott to cry! This it be wrong, this it be wrong! Please be HAPPY, be happy becose you haff haffed this loff in your life, wot it all ways be with you. Loff for you and your horsje (or kitty or doge), this it be forever. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am crying and smiling…thanks Willem!! I did not know you when you were around, but have learned so much from and about you this past year! If you can give a greeting to my first horse Toetessa (in German, she would understand!!) who went to the Rainbow Bridge a long, long time ago but will never be forgotten, I would be forever grateful!

That has to be the most wonderful thing I have ever read!
Thank you, Willem, for reminding us that we never truly lose those we love.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
I promise, we wait here for you until you come._ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t know whether to smile or cry! Thanks Willem, take care of our babies until we get there!

Willem, you are beautiful and wise and I love you.

I am sure that my Gipetto was there to greet you at the bridge when you arrived. He left me in 1994 but, just as you say, is still with me all the time. Last night he gave me a rare and special gift. He came to me in a dream. I sat on his back again and we took a long walk though the woods here on the farm in a golden sunset. i felt that huge neck and heard that low nicker once more. I woke feeling so happy that I could hardly contain myself.

Someday, I’ll meet you and my Gipetto and many, many other noble friends at the bridge. Until then thank you for visiting with us when you can. You are wonderful!

that was beautiful Willem

how nice of you to post this for those who have suffered such a terrible loss recently

If tears could build a stairway

And memories a lane,

We would walk right up to Heaven

To be with them again.

~ ~ ~ ~

Pearl: (Grumble, grumble, grumble) I walk ALL the way up those stairs and who do they send to welcome me? The most handsom Willem! That magnifcent red horse stood there surrounded by the purest light and wonderfully warm feeling of LOFF and Welcome Home!! Of course, royalty such as I deserved no less, but they could have at least put in an escalator!

Willem, as always, you have brought a smile to my lips, and a tear to my eye.

Riggs, I’m sorry to hear your news. But you’ll know when it’s time, you’ll just know. And then it won’t be a hard decision anymore.

Willem, thank you so much for your message from the bridge. I have occasionally been visited by the yellowhorse but haven’t heard from her in a while and la canina bruna keeps sending me stuff, mostly stray cats and dogs. I’ve tried to tell her she can stop now but she says it will take many dogs and cats to fill her space on earth, she always thought highly of herself. You might run into her at the ice cream stand with a man named Frank, that’s where they hang out, she says when a new soul shows up, her and Frank give them ice cream. I believe she gives directions to my house out to special dogs and cats that are lost, I also think she might have mistaken some goats for dogs since they seem to be piling up here also.
Thanks again, it’s been a little gloomy for me lately since the yellowhorse’s best earthly horse friend is limping around and I have wondered about her but I am comforted knowing that if it be time, they will be together again.

Willem! What a timely reminder that our four-legged friends are still with us; I swear my sweet Lady paid me a visit on Monday, as I was spreading hay for the horses that live in “her” field. I got this feeling that she was there, and I looked around. For just one tiny microsecond I could see her face, clear as day, looking at me from just inside the run-in shed. She looked happy. So I smiled back, and went on with my work without shedding a tear. If she’s happy, how can I not be?

Please thank her for me, Willem, if you can…thank her for her little visits, and for always being in my heart.

Willem,

Thanks, as always, for your words of wisdom. We all loff you here and are so glad you are there to help our ‘babies’ when they must cross the Bridge. Please, if you should see my son Lindy flying by, tell him its ok for the birdies to be at the Bridge too.

Aww… The one time I’ve worn mascara in the last month and it’s all over my face!
Willem, thank you so much.

I just sat at my desk and cried. This year has been a bad year for me. Three of my animals crossed the Bridge this year- Sparky, Roux and Leo. I miss them all.

I posted that when I had just read a tiny bit. I read it all and was absolutely CRYING MY EYES OUT.

Thank you Willem

Willem, how good to hear from you. I miss your wise advise and smart remarks every time I am on this board. I have a small favor to ask. I had a wonderful Rottie until August when he was invited to the bridge. I miss him very much. There is a lady here who says that she can see him following me. I hope he is staying because he wants too, but if he is here because of my pain, will you tell Rock he can go on to that better place?? I’ll be okay until we are together again. Thanks.