Unlimited access >

WILLEM: hallo von der Rainbow Bridge!

[I]Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und ”" poof ”" you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.[/I]

[I]Mein friends, this wot it haff beed a verrie long time since I haff writed to you. Usually we don’t nott to be writing from der Bridge, but I haff seed mannie new faces here in die last two months wot haff beed coming from Chronicle peeps who beed der owners, und zo I haffed thinked that maybe this it be time to tell you that you don’t nott haff to worrie a-bout them.

Der most importante thing wot you all haff to remember is that for you wenn we go, for you this it be wrong. Aber for us wenn we go, this it be becose this it be time for us. You don’t nott to can argue with God, becose He haffs ein schedule und wenn it be time, it be time. This wot it be verrie hard for peoples to unnerstan, but wenn you get to Heaven you unnerstan it all und then it all beez okay becose it be splained to you. I don’t nott to can splain this, it be der secret.

Wenn you go to der Bridge, wot you haff getted before is ein invitation. Aero he haff splained this to you on der COTH some months a-go. Some off us we gett der invitation and then we say to our peep “This it be time,” und then they help us go to der Bridge. This it be verrie hard for you I know, but wenn you let us go this it be such ein fine und gracious gift to us. Don’t nott to feel bad iffen you don’t nott to can be there wenn this it happens, it don’t nott to be wrong. How ever you do it, this wot it be der best way for you and that way it be der right way. We don’t nott to haff no problemo mit this, we only ask that wenn we say “This it be time” that you don’t nott to dicken a-round und say “Oh mein Gott in Himmel, mebbe I try this und this und this und this.” Becose wenn you do this, it be for you und nott for us (remember wot I haff all ways sayed about der ugly ass clothes!!!).

Der injection wott der Herr Doktor or Miss Herr Doktor they gift us, this wot it be ein vehicle wot it helps us to travel to der Bridge. Wenn we go down, don’t nott to cry becose we all ready haff waked up in der most beautiful place. Der Earth Body we don’t nott to need it no more, it haff beed replace with der body wot it be us a-gain aber we now be healthy. We don’t nott haff no lame-o-niceness here, we don’t nott to haff no stinking flounder or Cushings or EPM or colic or broken bones. We be whole a-gain.

Some of us we getted der invitation und haff dropped daid. This it happens. Some times you gett invitation mit warning, some times you gett this und ”" poof ”" you be at der Bridge. This wot it be terrible for der peep, but wenn you come here it be splained to you und zo then you know why it haff happened und you unnerstan. A-gain, this it be some thing wot I don’t nott to can splain to you, it be ein secret.

Die only thing wott we don’t nott to haff here, it be our peep. But wenn we don’t nott be in our stall or pasture no more, und we be gone, don’t think we be gone from your life. We be mit you all der time. Wenn you feel gentle breath in your neck, or you hear hoofbeats und you don’t nott to can see der horse wot be making them, or you hear whinny, this it be us. Some times we be mebbe move some thing over, so then you looken at it und think “This it don’t nott to haff beed in this place be fore.” But we haff moved it there so you know we be there.

So I don’t nott to can tell you that your horsje or doge or kitty they miss you, becose they all ways be with you und zo there don’t nott to be no-thing to miss. I don’t nott to miss mein modder Coreene (I loff her), becose I all ways be with her in her heart, wot it be next to her character. Und some times I like to go und breathe in her neck becose I be next to her but she don’t nott to can see me. Your horsje he do this also. Und your doge und kitty wot haff goed to der Bridge.

I hop you all haff nice Thanksgiving. Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.

We haff so mannie new friends here I don’t nott to be listing all der names becose other wise someboddie they say “Willem he forgetted _____, mebbe they don’t nott to be there yet!” Wenn we pass, we all come here. We wait here for you until you come.

I promise, we wait here for you until you come.[/I]

I cant read this whole thing cause I am at work, and I am already crying. Thank you! The one thing you said that choked me up. Was we will all be waiting here when you come! My husband years ago when I had to put my beloved mare down said dont worry Kim It will seem like an instant in time to hewr. someday when you go, she will raise her head up from the green pastures to see you and will run to you. it will be like you were never apart! I never knew the man had it in him!

thank Willem…i may need to buy shares in Kleenex,but i’m smiling.

Thank you for your beautiful words…I could hardly read them for all the tears streaming from my eyes!!

Crying, crying…I guess I’ve needed to.

Thank you Willem. WE loff your modder too. Please have a beer with Dutchman. I know Cinnabar’s taken you out one too many times as well.

Tears to my eyes and down my face.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reminder.

Guys, I’m closing this thread at the request of Willem, who only intended a brief visit, and who wants to remind you all that the Rainbow Bridge is a happy place, not sad at all.

Bless you Willem for the love and hope you give us all.

Closed

One of my childhood best friends just died of cancer. He was nineteen. I hadn’t talked to him in years but this post made me cry.

Give him a kiss, Willem, if people heaven is nearby.

Please don’t nott to cry! This it be wrong, this it be wrong! Please be HAPPY, be happy becose you haff haffed this loff in your life, wot it all ways be with you. Loff for you and your horsje (or kitty or doge), this it be [B]forever.[/B]

Willem you are just the bestest!!

Ever time I hear Santana I think of you and I smile.

I’m sitting here crying my eyes out,nose running, and no kleenex… my pyjama top will just have to do…
It has been a bad year here,last December my precious Lucy, and then beautiful gentle Emma, big fat Flaire mare, and the exquisite Pearl.
When one goes, as they take their last breath, I feel a part of my soul goes with them…

'the years they grow long , and the winters grow cold/ and horses, like men, can do naught but grow old…"

can someone quote me again the beautiful poem about the racehorses, running in their pasture… I need to get that framed.
thank you Willem and Coreene… my poor old heart is still breaking.

Willem, Aero and all of the others recently crossed.

Shamus is with you now…please take good care of him for me!

We will see you all again some day.

Willem, that was so beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart.

Thank you Willem

Trying hard not to cry here in the office but failing. Willem, please tell my little Henley doggie how much I LOFFed her. She got there about a month ago. Thanks…I feel better knowing you are there watching out for our friends.

Oh, Willem…the peeps here are crying, but with the sadness of understanding and love. Thank you for your lovely message, and give my own Stirling a hug for me. sniffle

Oh Dear Willem,
You have done it again, bringing us your words of great wisdom at a time when so many of us need to hear it. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. Please say “HELLO” to my mare for me, and let her know that even though I cannot see her, I LOFF and miss her SO much, I know she is with me always, till we meet again at the bridge.

Thank you for that reassurance Willem. I have 2 who will be telling me soon and I hope they tell me clearly and strongly - I don’t want them to suffer because I didn’t hear them.