Unlimited access >

WILLEM: hallo von der Rainbow Bridge!

Jocko-I believe Aero addressed these poor souls in his lecture about the tunnel to the Bridge-I do believe he said a very special invitation is sent to them and their arrival at The Bridge is much celebrated….I too worried about them until he explained this, and he said their sorrow on earth is more than made up for at The Bridge

Well, I feel like a tool. Sitting here crying in the school library. The girl next to me thinks I’m nuts.

Willem, thank you so much. That just made my day.

Thank you Willem… I really needed this message today. Thank you!

Oh, Willem…that was beautiful, simply beautiful. I’m sitting here with tears streaming down my face, but with a huge smile in my heart because I know that you were there to help guide my beloved “Doc Hollywood” over the Bridge last month. Help take care of him, Willem, he meant the world to me.

I was not even here during the days of Willem and I am sitting here actually crying.

[I]Der Bridge wot it don’t nott to be scary. This wot it be Heaven. Like wenn we haff sayed “Oh mein Gott in Himmel,” this it be Himmel.

Some times we still go und watch der fireworks von Disneyland though. We loff this.

So please don’t nott to be scared and worried a-bout us no more. We loff you, we loff you, we loff you, und you don’t nott to haff to worrie iffen we be here for you, becose we be here.

I haff splained die little bit a-bout der Rainbow Bridge for you so you don’t nott to be so sad no more. We unnerstan that you still haff to cry und your heart wot it be broken becose your friend they be gone, but I haff feeled it be muy importante to tell you that we don’t nott to be gone.

Feel your heart, we be right there.

Loff Willem.[/I]

Hi Again Willem, Oliver & Coreene,
I’m bunping your message back up to the top, where it belongs. We all need to hear it.
Loff Ya!

1 Like

Thank you Willem… You have brought tears to my eyes but you remind me that all of our lost loves are not gone forever, they are simply waiting for us. If you see a spotted beautiful dalmation (he’s probably been hanging off your tail) tell him I miss him and I think of him every day. If you see two black and white Aussies tell them they are still in my heart and no worries… there’s no big bad cars where they are so they are safe.

Dearest Willem: How timely, and thank you. My dearest friend Shamus will be joinig you tomorrow at the bridge. He is my dog for the last 15 years. The bridge has been calling for him and I have been fighting those calls every day. Today, we finally made the call for my horse vet to come and assist him to the bridge where he will re-gain his sight, his hearing, his happiness…

dear Willem…please take good care of him.Please also make sure he understands that I was not there because my heart would just not allow it. It is not that I don’t LOFF him anymore. He will be a great friend for you and all of the others at the bridge. He loffs popcorn and would want you to know that you should not be offended if you tell him to go to bed and he growls out you the whole way!ANd please help him understand I only did what I thought was best for him.

1 Like

Danke - das ist zer gutte Herr Willem.
I am trying to make a decision on a very, very much loved feline best buddy who has been there for me through thick and thin. While I know the end is coming, I am very torn and unsure about timing.
This helps.

Dearest Willem, a very happy Thanksgiving to you and all the others there across the Bridge (including my recently crossed kitty, Grel).

There is a very good reason you and your Modder Coreene (you loff her, and she loffs you) have your picture together on on the cover of Merry’s book, A Passion for Horses. It was because your loff is there on both your faces, like we all loff our horjes, and doges, and kitties, and goats, and other fur and feather people.

For this Thanksgiving, we here will all be thankfull that you all are happy and healthy now, and always will be, and that we will see you again after we get our invitation and it is our time.

Hi I’m new and confused. Is someone posting for their dead horse?

I can’t breathe…it hurts…

1 Like

Willem, you’re a scholar, a gentleman, and, no doubt, a fine judge of whiskey (or a judge of fine whiskey, I can never remember which way it goes).

Say hi to Goosie and Barn, Angel and Spot for me. I hope Spot understands about thunderstorms now, so they don’t scare him any more.

You’re a good man, Willem.

Thank you Willem.
Tell TC to keep winning those races.

Willem, you made me cry. That was beautiful. Please say hello to my first horse Candy (I posted about her once before), and my first horse camp horse Robin, and please watch for my dog Riley to come. She has cancer and isn’t supposed to see Christmas.

[I]Well, there be things wot I know some peeps they haff needed to haff splained to them, und zo I haff feeled that mebbe wot it be best wenn it comes from der Bridge, becose then you all know we be okay.

Your selves wot haff haffed loss, all I can to tell you wot it be that time it helps heal. You can to laff a-gain, we all be verrie happie here und we be laffing und smiling, und one day you also be laffing und smiling a-gain. I promise this wot it be der truth. [/I]

Willem - you are so right as always, we cry not for those of you over the bridge, but for ourselves and each other - as I am right now. But thank you, they’re good tears.

when the time comes that my old Taz and Sundance join you, welcome them as you do all the fur children and keep them company until I get there too…

Bawling. Absolutely bawling. We loff you Willem. Thank you for your beautiful post.

Thanks, Willem. Say hi to Trapper for me. Gully and I still miss him so much. I think Gully sees him sometimes, out in the field. We all hate the empty stall.