Unlimited access >

WILLEM: hallo von der Rainbow Bridge!

Willem, thank you thank you. I’m so glad we have the smiling through tears emoticon.

That was absolutely gorgeous. You make it all so much less scary.

Aww Willem, it’s so nice of you.

Can you give some mutual grooming to my boys Prize and Remarkable (Indy?), and my girls, Char, April, and Ima?

I am going to click this post to alert the mods- can you please add this to the favorites?

Willem Thank you for your kind words. I too have tears on my face. Its a good time to remember all of our treasured furry friends.

Punkin,Seb,Erin,Tara and Finn asked that you say hello to their dear mother Vicki who passed to the bridge in June.

[I]Mein selve I promise you, we all be seeing each other a-gain. Until then, wenn you don’t nott to can see us, we be there mit you in your heart und in spirit. You don’t nott to can see us, but mannie times we be standing right next to you, we be der wind wot be blowing across die pasture, we be der thump und you don’t nott to know where der sound wot it be coming from.

This it be right.

Loff Willem[/I]

Dere Willem! I beez crying now with joy, it beez so wunnerful that you beed thinking about Coreene Our Modder from des Bridge. I loff it here in your howse, this it beez right that you haff finded new horse for her. I beez verrie happie that this horse it be Oliver!

Sunday I haff putted on your winter blanket, it still says your name on it and “Fat Red Horse.” Coreene she getaked des picture for me.

Thank you Willem. I loff you and I beez verrie happie that you beed here to bring all des loff into des howse.

fat_red_horse_blanket.jpg

Oh Willem

Tears are pouring down my face and I am sobbing and blubbering and have that gand mucousy substance Aero hated so much plagueing me right now–I can only hope Aero is next to you as you write and only wish he would write, but perhaps he cannot find someone to take dictation for him–he always insisted upon having an assistant in all aspects of his life.

I have noticed, and perhaps you read my “Marketing from The Bridge” thread, that a lot of new products with the name “Aero” have been popping up here and there-are you and Aero in cahoots? Perhaps the two of you will market a new fangled tablecloth?

Please tell him I am trying to go through his things and just yesterday hung his giagantic monsterous bit up with his shoe on the wall under one of his photos and kitty-corner from one of your photos. His tail swatch hangs from one of his photos and he has yet to come to me clearly in my dreams and I am impatient about this-is he flunking the “visiting class”?

Please tell him I miss him so much and hope he has a fabulous Thanksgiving and that I will miss giving him his traditional Thanksgiving mash (although since he was from England, he really did not celebrate Thanksgiving, but fif enjoy the benefits of the holiday). Please tell him that while sometimes I get angry that he left me, I am not really angry with him—I am just angry at the situation.

And most of all, I hope you boys are behaving.

Thank you, Willem. Your Earth Mom, Coreene, knows what I have been through with our pony’s laminitis, and how I have worried about how much one dear pony should have to suffer before we let her go.
If and when the time comes, I hope it is you who meets her on the bridge. You will know her because she is the prettiest, sweetest, dearest most precious pony…all white with a flowing mane and kind brown eyes. Please take her under your wing when you see her. Thank you, Willem.

Willem, thank you so much for your message. My sweet old kitty is ill; it’s not time yet, but when it is, I will hold your words close. Happy thanksgiving–s.

Leaking…I’m leaking!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willem:
Even wenn you haff loss in your life, you haff mannie mannie mannie mannie mannie things wot you can to be thank-ful for.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Once again, Willem speaks the truth. Thank you, Big Red, for putting things in perspective. I shall eat a piece of pumpkin pie just for you.

Dear Willem,
You might see two dogs at the bridge: a funny looking red-and-white spotted aussie shepherd, Harley. He’s the one who keeps trying you all to STAY TOGETHER!!! And who keeps saying “NO ROUGH-HOUSING”. A lovely rottie-cross girl, Lug Nut (“I still have my girlish figure!”), will be with him, chasing all the little animals and generally making trouble.
They are the canine loves of my life, and both left me within 5 months of each other last year.
Tell them I love them, and think of them always.

xoxoxo
A

[I]Some times you don’t nott to know we be mit you, aber trust me wenn I say that we do. Mebbe you feel little breeze wenn die trees they don’t nott to be moving, or little nudge in your back und there don’t nott to be nothing behind you. This it be us.

Mannie of you like Castlegate and mannie mannie others you haff friends wot they be coming to der Bridge verrie soon. All I can to tell you is that I be verrie sorrie that you be sad, but wenn you let us go we loff you becose you be gifting us der best gift von all, der gift off ein gentle passing. We never think “Oh, this it be too late,” or “This it be too early.” Wenn you gift us this, it be der right time. But don’t nott to dicken a-round with heroic thingies, we don’t nott want no heroics iffen we haff all ready sayed “This it be time.”

I promise you that der friends like me wot haff all ready passed, we meet der new friends wot they come to us. This it be der place mit loff. There be loff here. Und, you know what, it be SUCH ein giant co-inky-dinky, but we ALL haff haffed der best mother and father in der whole world! All of us![/I]

Dear, wonderful Willem, you’ve just proved the truth of this:

Somewhere, somewhere in time’s own space, there must be some sweet pastured place.
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow, some paradise where horses go.
For by the love that guides your pen, I know great horses live again.

All teary-eyed at work again. Willem, you’re right as always. Say hi to Stranger, Polo and Bayer from their always Mom.

Thank you Willem for giving me faith again. What a a beautiful gift.

Please give my love to all that have left me for the bridge…you know who they are.

I love you guys.

Elizabeth

Danke Herr Willem. Your modder (who still loffs you) would be proud.

Thank you Willem! It was beautiful!

Say hi to Sebastian, my fuzzy wuzzy doggie for me! Tell him I still think of him everyday and that we will play together yet again!